8

It's Friday

It's Friday. That means the football game is tonight. I decide to get dressed into:

Pretend the sweater is cropped

I do natural makeup and then walk downstairs. Hayden had practice this morning so I'm walking with Hayley. We eventually have to separate because she has to go to the middle school.
The school day goes by quickly and it's time for the pep rally. It goes by quickly and soon school is over but everyone pretty much just stays until the game. "You look beautiful today," Hayden says to me and kisses me. "You've said that multiple times today," I say as we pull away. "Well, I mean it." He says.
Football game time! The game begins and the first half goes by pretty quickly with us in the lead. "Hey, Annie!" "Hey, Paige!" I say. Paige is in all of my classes. We don't really talk anymore but we used to be pretty close. The second half of the game also goes by quickly and we end up winning. I run onto the field to meet my sweaty quarterback. "Congratulations!" I say and hug him. "Thank you, princess." He says and kisses me. "Now go shower. You're all sweaty." I say getting off him. He chuckles and heads to the shower. I walk over and talk and hang out with the girls while we wait on the boys to get out of the showers. They finally come out and Hayden and I say goodbye to our friends and head to his car. "We can't go up to bed right away because our parents have something to tell us," I say reading a text I got from Hayley. "Yours or mine?" Hayden asks. "Mine I think but stay down with me?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes. He chuckles and says "Fine. But only if I get a kiss before bed." He says. "Yay! Deal!" I say and we get home. "Hey. What's up?" I ask as Hayden and I walk into the living room. "Hey. I don't know. They said I had to wait till you get home to find out." Hayley says as dad walks out. "So girls we have two things to tell you. First off. We're getting the house rebuilt and it's going to be bigger and better than ever." Dad says. "Bigger?" I question. "Why would we need it to be bigger? It's just the four of us. The old house was perfect." Hayley says. "Well, girls it's not just going to be the four of us anymore," Dad says. "If you say mom is pregnant I might barf because that process is gross," Hayley says. "Hayley what the heck," I say. "It is." She says. "No, you're mothers not pregnant," Dad says as mom walks out with a little girl in her arms. "But how would you feel if we adopted?" Mom says and Hayley and I look at each other. "That would be awesome!!" Hayley whisper yells. "Well then meet your new little sister. This is Rosie. She's three and asleep so be quiet." Mom says and Hayley and I go look at her. She's adorable! "She's adorable! I'm going to bed now. Night!" I whisper and they nod in acknowledgment. Hayden and I get to our room. "Seems like your going to be moving out soon," Hayden says with a frown. "Hay. They have to rebuild the house from scratch. And make sure everything is up to code. It's going to be a while don't worry." I say and kiss him. He kisses back and then pulls away. "Ok." He says and we change (separately of course) and go to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites