17

I wake up to see the beautiful human in my arms. 7:20. I knew it. She is not going to want to get up. "Princess it's 7:20 come on. You need to get up." I say and she shakes her head and cuddles into me. I start to rub her back. "Princess, come on I know you're tired but you have to get up," I say to her and continue to rub her back. "Ha-Hayden I'm c-cold." She says snuggling into me. "I know princess but you have to get up," I say. She looks up at me and pouts. Damn, she's cute when she pouts. "Come on. You have to get up. I'll step out so you can get dressed. Call me in when you're done." I say and kiss her temple. I walk out and shut the door.

Annie's POV

I get up and change into the outfit we got out yesterday and put my hair into a high ponytail and cute messy bun. I do natural makeup and walk out with my phone and bag. "I knew you wouldn't want to get up," Hayden says. "I'm onwy half-awake," I say and lift my arms hoping he'll carry me. He picks me up and carry's me downstairs and sets me in the car. He drives to school and I almost fall asleep.
At school Hayden has me put my phone in my pocket and my backpack on and then he picks me up after his bag is on his back. "Awww that's adorable," Avia says. "She's only half awake," Hayden says and opens my locker. He takes my bag off my back and sets it in my locker and gets out the books I need for first hour. He does the same with his bag. "Why?" Avia asks. "She wanted to stay up and watch Disney movies which I allowed knowing she wouldn't want to get up. Yeah we were up until 3 A.M." He says rubbing my back. "Awwwww," Avia says and it's time for class.
The day goes by quickly and we are back home again with no homework. "Hay I'm tired." I pout. "Then take a nap princess." He says. I nod and lay and let myself relax and take a nap.
I wake up to Hayden playing with my hair. "What time is it?" I ask. "7:00. What do you want for dinner?" Hayden asks. I sit up. "I can eat one of the mac'n'cheese cups," I say and Hayden nods. He gets up but I grab his hand before he can walk away. "What Princess?" He asks and I lift my arms up with puppy dog eyes. "Up?" I ask. "Of course." He says and picks me up. He walks to the kitchen and sets me on the counter while he does the mac'n'cheese cup. Once it's in the microwave and heating he comes back over to me and kisses me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away making me whimper. "You are the most adorable person ever." He says and I smile.
It's about 9:00 so we decide to get in bed and watch Netflix till 10. We change separately and I remove my makeup and then we choose and show and watch it until 10.