22

Today is the day we leave to go back home

     Today is the day we leave to go back home. I get dressed into a pair of lavender high waisted leggings with pockets, a T-shirt, and one of Hayden's grey sweatshirts. I throw on my white slip on vans and put my hair into a cute messy bun and do natural makeup. I walk out of the bathroom. "Good morning beautiful," Hayden says and kisses me. "Good morning!" I say and kiss back. "Ready to go?" He says after I put away my stuff. I nod and he grabs my bags and carries them down to the car. "Who's driving first?" I ask. "Jackson is so we are in the backseat." Hayden says and I nod and get in. Avia gets in the passenger and Jackson gets in the driver side. I'm behind Jackson and Hayden is behind Avia.
It's been about 2 hours and the girls have been talking and singing and doing what dancing they could since I let Annie use the aux.
     "Hay, I'm hungry!" I quietly whine so I don't wake up Avia. "We're stopping at 6:30 so that we can eat and switch spots in the car ok princess?" Hayden says. "But that's a whole nother hour and a half," I whine. "There should be a snack in my bag for you. Look around." He says and points to his bag. I look through it and find my favorite gummies, a juice box, and a bag of whales. I carefully open the juice box so I don't spill and put it in the cupholder. I then open the fruit snacks and eat those. After wards I eat the whales.

Hayden's POV

It's 6:30 and Jackson just pulled into the Chick-Fil-A parking lot. This is where the guys and I decided to take our girls for dinner. I look over at Annie and see her sound asleep. Aww. I kiss her hand real quick and then quickly and quietly get out of the car with Jackson to see Jack, Johnny, Will, Connor, Jake, Carson, Gavin, Carter, Greyson, Cameron, Brandon, Ashton, Austin, Josh, Chad. We discuss the plan and then go back to the cars. I go to the back driver side door and carefully open it making sure Annie doesn't fall since she's leaning on it. "Princess. It's time to wake up." I say to her and rub her back. I move the pillow and blanket off of her and see her start to shiver. She took my sweatshirt off about an hour ago. "Come on princess. Wake up. It's time for dinner." I say still rubbing her back and grab my sweatshirt. I help her put it on and she cuddles into my chest. She's adorable. I rub her back trying to slowly wake her up. Jackson starts to wake Avia up. She wakes up a lot easier than Annie. Looks like I'm carrying her in. I wrap Annie's arms around my neck since she's basically back asleep. I grab her phone and my phone and put them in my pocket and then pick my sleeping princess up. She slowly adjusts and wraps her legs around my waist. I shut the car door and lock it. We all walk in and pick a couple of large tables by the windows. Jordan gets the seat on the left end. On the window side from left to right it goes: Paige, Josh, Gavin, Brooke, Chloe, Chad, Will, Lauren, Brynn, Carson, Connor, Jayden, Nadia, Brandon, Jake, Sadie, and Maddie. On the other side from left to right it goes: Emma, Greyson, Cameron, Francesca, Kesley, Carter, Jackson, Avia, Annie's Seat, me and I sit with Annie on my lap, Johnny, Kenzie, Maisy, Austin, Ashton, Ruby, and Jack. "Awww. This is adorable!" Brynn says referring to Annie and I. "I hope she's not getting sick. Napping isn't exactly something she does. Unless she stayed up late the night before." Gavin says. "Which she didn't," I say and rub Annie's back. I feel Annie's head for a temperature but there's nothing. She's as cool as a cucumber. "I'll get your guys order and ours," Jackson says and I nod. "Annie's is a Chick-Fil-A sandwich with fries and lemonade and I get nuggets fries and water. Lots of polynésien sauce. Thanks, dude." I say and hand him the money. He nods and then goes to order along with the rest of the guys. "Does she have a temp?" Avia asks. "No," I say and see Annie start to slowly shift. She looks up at me sleepily and then cuddles back into me. "Hey, sleepyhead. Guess where we are." I say trying to get her to wake up. She stretches and then actually looks around. She grins. "Chick-Fil-A!" She says. I nod and set her in her chair next to Avia.
     We are all back in our cars. I'm now driving and Annie is in the passenger seat while Avia and Jackson are in the back seat. We talk and listen to music and stuff. Annie takes pictures and we all around just have a good time.
     It's 8:30 and we have an hour till we get to Avia's house. That's where Jackson's car is at so we have one more stop after that. Our house. Annie is sound asleep and is as adorable as ever.
9:30 and we finally make it home. I'm going to unpack tomorrow. I carefully carry Annie inside and grab a makeup wipe and wipe off her makeup, take off her shoes and socks, and I had Avia braid her hair before she left. I lay Annie down and run out to grab her blanket and come back in. I change and then cover Annie with her blanket and then us both with the bed blankets and let sleep consume me.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites