Four

Your breathing is shallow as you watch him search for his hotel room key. He smiles at you as he opens the door and your heart skips a beat. You step into the room and your jaw drops a little. This hotel room is probably bigger than your entire apartment. Your eyes widen in shock as you look around the room. Yeah, this guy's got money.

  He looks over at you and your shocked expression. "What?" He smiles, taking off his shoes by the door.

  "Nothing, this place is just a little different from the cheap motel I stayed at downtown when I first moved here," You laugh.

"We all start somewhere," he smiles, moving closer to you.

  "So you think this will be me one day?"

  "Do you think this will be you one day?"

  "Fair point."

  "Do you want something to drink?" He changes the subject.

  "Sure," you respond.

  He walks over to the minibar and pulls out a bottle of wine. He pours a glass for both of you.
You wonder how much the bottle cost.

  "Can I tell you something?" He says softly. His scratchy, deep voice gives you goosebumps.

  "Sure," you whisper.
"You're the best singer I've ever heard," he's closer now, practically whispering in your ear.

  "Liar," you laugh.

  "I'm serious. Seeing you tonight, you took me to another place. Y/N, you are mesmerizing."

His deep brown eyes gaze into yours, and he gently rubs your chin.

  The compliment makes you a little weak in the knees. You replay the words in his voice. Mesmerizing.

  "Must be the wine talking," you say, your voice a little shaky from your nerves.

  "I don't think so," he whispers, his face inches from yours. You wait for him to close the distance between you, and exhale when he does, his lips moving against yours. His hands move to your hair and you wrap yours around his neck. He deepens the kiss as you lean against the bar. You think this might be the best kiss you've ever experienced. You gasp as his hands move under your top against your skin. You moan as he kisses your neck.

  He looks at you and motions towards the bed, and you nod. You fall together onto the bed and keep on kissing. You're nervous but don't show it and nod as he takes off your top and then your bra. You blush as he looks at you and smiles. He takes off his shirt and pants and you know there's no turning back now. You're about to have a one-night stand with a stranger, but you feel no guilt or shame at all. This is who you are now. A girl who takes wild risks with no regrets.

  Your heart pounds faster as he covers you with kisses and whispers, "Are you ready?" You nod. You feel yourself changing, but in the best way possible. You run your hands through his hair and whisper his name. You want to stay in this moment forever.
**
A/N
I really suck at anything smut-related so I hope this wasn't too terrible! Thanks for reading :)