Chapter 4

Annabeth's POV:
I can't believe Percy moved here JUST to spend more time with me. I mean, there's so much that had to go into that. Traveling, getting Sally to let him come, enrolling, finding a place to stay. Gods! Where is he going to stay? My dad WILL NEVER agree to let Percy stay at our house.
"Where are you staying?" I asked him.
"Poseidon bought us an apartment" he said.
"Ok" I responded. "Wait! Us? Like the two of us living together?"
"Yep, but only if you want to" he responded.
"Of course I want to! I'll move in tommorow after school"

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~

Gary POV:

I didn't see Annabeth and Percy after we met him (Percy). Not even lunch! 

Veronica, Ro, Brian, and I decided to go to the movies to see Dora and The Lost City of Gold AND Hobbs & Shaw after school.  

I saw Annabeth walk by me on my way to 2nd period without Percy.  

"Hey Annabeth!" I called as I ran up to her.  "The rest of our squad and I are going to the movies tonight, do you want to come?" I asked.  

"I would, but I promised Percy I'd do um... something with him tonight" she responded in a weird tone.  

"Oh, what are you guys doing?" I asked curiously.  

"Uhhhh, I'm not exactly comfortable sharing this with you" she mumbled.  My face turned beat red.  

"Are you guys gonna-" I started.  Now it was her turn to turn red.  

"Gods no!" She exclaimed.  "I'm just moving in with him"

"JUST MOVING IN WITH HIM, JUST? ANNABETH WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING? YOU CAN'T MOVE IN WITH THAT SCUM BAG (it pains me to write this)! THE SECOND HE THINKS YOU'RE GETTING BORING, HE'LL DROP YOU LIKE A HOT POTATO! AND BY THEN, YOU'LL BE PREGNANT AND-" I was so mad, I didn't care that the entire hallway was looking at us, snickering.  

"Just SHUT UP Gary, Percy would NEVER do that to me.  One of the things he's good at is loyalty.  So dont you EVER talk about Percy like that or I will KILL you.  Do you understand?!?!?!!!" By now, the principal had come to see what the fuss was about.  

"Both of you, in my office NOW!"