Chapter 14

***MUST READ!!!!! GO TO THIS LINK https://www.wattpad.com/787365197-%E2%96%B6-%E2%9D%9D-before-it-%27-s-too-late-%E2%9D%9E-climate-change-%E2%9D%9D READ IT!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL AFFECT EVERYONE YOU LOVE.  Also, I'm very sorry I haven't updated recently.  Either this will be a long chapter, or I'll update again (maybe twice) on Monday.  Now on with the story.  

The next day...

Gary POV:

I walked to school grumpily.  Someone TPed my house last night.  On a more happy note, Iwas excited to prove to Annabeth that I swam faster then Percy yesterday.  

I went over to the billboard beside the gym to see how slow Percy was.  I had to push through the crowd to get there.  The scores were posted.  

1st Place: Percy Jackson

2nd Place: Sam Lee 

3rd Place: Zachary Juden

I skimmed the list until I found my name.  

14th Place: Gary Johnson

How did Percy get first? And how did I get 14th? He must have cheated.  Now I just need to prove it.  

Veronica POV: 

TPing Gary's house last night with McKenzie as payback was really fun.

I walked over to Percy's locker to tell him and Annabeth about it when I saw Selena flirting with Percy.  Percy was try to get here away from him when she turned into a weird creature.  

"Styx" Percy muttered as he took out a pen.  What is he gonna do with that? Write her to death? I wondered.  That's when Percy uncalled the pen and it turned into a sword.  He slashed kind-of-but-not-really-Selena and she disintegrated into gold dust.  

"What the hell was that!?!?!" I asked. Percy stopped and turned around.  

"You saw that?" He asked.  "What exactly did you see?" 

"I saw Selena flitting with you and then she got all creepy.  Then you killed her.  OMG! You KILLED her" I started pacing and hyperventilating.  "You killed her, while I just watched. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!"

"I need to go get Annabeth" he muttered as he walked off.  I ran after him.  

"What's Annabeth going to do?" I asked.  He ignored my question.  

"Do you know both of your parents?" He asked. 

"I live with just me and my dad" I said.  

"My dad and I.  Dam it! I'm turning into Annabeth" Percy grumbled. 

"Percy! What's going on?" I asked.  

"Annabeth will explain" He pointed to Annabeth as she walked over.  "Annabeth, we have a demi over here" 

"Veronica?" She asked surprised.  

"Yeah" Percy responded.  

"Ok, Veronica, you are special.  Your mom or dad is a greek god" 

"What!!!!" I asked.  

"Yeah, it's hard to believe" 

"Okay.  Annabeth, how far is the nearest body of water?" Percy asked her. 

"There's a lake behind the school" she answered. 

"What does water have to do with anything?" I asked.  

"My dad is Poseidon, so I can teleport a small group of people from any body of water  in the world to any body of water in the world."

"I'm so confused" I muttered.  

~TIME SKIP TO DINNER~

Annabeth caught me up on being a demigod and the two different camps and how her and Percy were really important.  The camp was really beautiful, but scary at the same time.  Percy and Annabeth took me to meet Chiron, the camp director.  He was really nice.  

Now it's dinner and you can eat anything you want, as long as you sacrifice some of it to the gods.  Please mom, whoever you are, claim me.  I prayed as I scraped some of my food into the fire.  

All the sudden, people started gasping and pointing at me.  I looked down at myself to see if I peed my pants or if I had caught on fire.  I look normal I thought.  

Chiron stood up and announced. 

"All hail, Veronica.  Daughter of Aphrodite"