Chapter 22

Annabeth POV:

I really needed a shower because the party made me super sweaty and gross.  I had to pry my dress from my skin to get it off.  This is why I DO NOT wear dresses.  

I let the water run for a minute or two to let it get to the right temperature.  Once I stepped in, it was felt oddly refreshing to have hot water practically burn my skin off, but there's no better way to shower.  

After I showered, I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the bedroom to get changed.  I threw on one of Percy's sweatshirts that went down to my mid-thighs and a pair of pajama pants.  I probably won't change out of these for the next few days.  

I walked out of the room and saw Percy wave his hand through an Iris Message.  

"Who was that?" I asked though I was almost positive it was Sally. 

"My mom," Percy answered.  "What do you want to do?" he flopped onto the couch and held out his arms for me to join him.  

I walked over and laid next to him "Can we watch After?" I asked him.  

"Do we have to?" he groaned.  

"C'mon, I read all the books and they were really good, but I haven't seen the movie yet," I pleaded.  

"Fine, but I get to pick next time," Percy bargained.  

"Deal!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the remote and turned on the movie.  Percy wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my shoulder as the movie started.  

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER(hehe) THE MOVIE IS OVER~

Percy POV: 

The movie was fine. It was kind of weird, but that's ok because I got to cuddle with Annabeth while we watched.  She fell asleep at the end, so I turned off the TV and carried her into the bedroom.  

I looked down at Annabeth's peaceful, sleeping body and smiled.  I guess the party took more of her energy than she wanted to admit.  

I left the room to quickly get changed and brush my teeth. Then, I climbed into bed next to Annabeth and turned off the light.  

"Good night Wise Girl" I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. 

3rd Person POV:

Meanwhile, Gary was spending his evening in a less calm way.  After school, he tried to follow Mr. Poe and Ms. Ann home, hoping that would give him a clue as to how they knew Percy and Annabeth. 

Little did Gary know, Athena and Poseidon were gods, and they knew they were being followed. Gary wasn't a complete idiot, so he stayed a good distance behind them while he followed them.  

So, when Poseidon and Athena turned a corner, for a brief moment, Gary couldn't see them anymore.  Taking advantage of this, Athena and Poseidon flashed away at that exact moment.

When Gary crept around the corner, he no longer saw Mr. Poe and Ms. Ann.  Frustrated and confused, he turned around and went home.  

~NEXT MORNING AT PERCABETH'S APARTMENT~

Annabeth's POV:

I woke up in my bed with Percy's arm draped over me.  I don't remember getting into bed, so I suppose I fell asleep during the movie and Percy brought me here.  

Today is Thursday, December 26th but Percy and I don't go back to school until the day after New Years.  I wanted to go to sleep and be lazy so badly, but I was hungry.  So, I decided to get out of bed and make myself some food.  

I gently lifted Percy's arm off of me so I could get up.  Percy grumbled in his sleep when I got out of bed and shifted so that he was clutching my pillow, probably thinking it was me.  I chuckled and walked into the kitchen.  

I decided to make myself a spinach and cheese omelet with a piece of toast.  I sauteed the spinach in the pan, then I added my beaten eggs over the spinach, I added a slice of American cheese to it, folded it, and flipped it.  

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and placed my omelet on it.  I put a slice of bread into the toaster to toast while I ate my omelet.  Once, my toast was ready, I put butter on it then ate that too.  

I washed my plate and fork then put them on the drying rack.  

That was the lamest ending ever.  I had this chapter finished like 4 days ago, but I couldn't decide what Annabeth did after this, so I didn't update. 

If you have ideas for the story, I'll do my best to incorporate them, and credit you by tagging you in the chapter.  So yeah, if you have an idea for what Annabeth does next, just let me know.  

Teehee, 

KawaiiMango11