Chapter 8

300 reads in under a month! You guys are all so supportive and amazing.  

Percy POV:

I woke up as Annabeth started shaking me awake.  

"What?" I asked.  

"School starts in an hour, so we should start getting ready" Annabeth put her hands on her hips.  

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake up in half an hour" I mumbled.  

"I made pancakes" 

"Are they blue?" I asked.  

"Yep!" She replied, popping the p.  I jumped out of bed and run to the kitchen, looking for the pancakes.  

"Where are they?" I asked.  

"Oh, I just said that to get you out of bed.  But, we can make the pancakes together" Annabeth said.  

"Lying about blue pancakes is not cool Annabeth not cool.  But, making them together sounds good" 

So, I got the ingredients and measured them, while Annabeth mixed them together.  By the time we finished making the pancakes and eating them, we only had 20 minutes to finish getting ready.  

"Finish getting ready in your room, and I'll get ready in mine. Ok?" Annabeth ordered, always having a plan.  

"Sure"

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE~

When we got to school, everyone was whispering about how we got out of the same car.  I rolled my eyes as I held Annabeth's hand.  We walked into the main entrance and to our lockers.  Luckily, our lockers were across the hallway from each other, so we were close.  I got my stuff and gave Annabeth a hug goodbye because she didn't have the same 1st period with me.  

I quickly walked to my least favorite class, English.  Poseidon wrote my teacher a note that I had ADHD and dyslexia, so I don't get any homework, and someone else takes notes for me.  Unfortunately, that person is Selena  Smith.  Selena is REALLY annoying.  I've only known her for two days, and I already hate her.  Speak of the devil, here she comes now.  

"Hey, Percababe.  You, me, my bedroom, tonight" She sashayed over to my desk and flipped her blonde hair.  

I shuddered.  "No thanks, I have a girlfriend, as I already told you.  And even if I didn't, I wouldn't go out with you" I replied.  

"Oh, you're just playing hard to get, we both know we'd be the coolest couple at school" she sat at the desk next to me and ran one finger up my arm.  

Snatching my arm away from her, I said, "I don't want to be popular.  I appreciate you taking notes for me, but that's as far as I want our relationship to go" 

"I'll get you someday" she replied.  I rolled my eyes.  

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

Annabeth's POV:

Percy and I had decided to eat in the courtyard for lunch, so I found a bench and waited for him.  After 5 minutes of waiting, I saw him talking to a group of three girls. I put on my Yankees cap and walked over to hear what they were saying.