Chapter 11

I went back and started reading the comments you guys leave, and you guys are hilarious!  Also, it's kind fo hard keeping track of everyone who supports this story, so please let me know if you weren't included in the shoutout list on the tagged chapter.  Thx!

Veronica POV:

Gary is so desperate for attention that he would twist the truth about Percy just to get Annabeth to like him.  

"I feel like if he does one more thing to try to break you guys up, we should kick him out of the friend group" Brian said.  

"I agree" I said.  

"100%" Annabeth nodded.

"I mean, you guys have been his friend longer than me, but all this started when I came to your school.  I mean, I can just transfer to a different school and leave you guys alone" Percy said. 

"Well if you go to a new school, I am too" Annabeth told Percy.  

"No, he's just jealous.  He'll come around eventually" Brian told the group.  Suddenly, I had an idea.  

"What if we find the perfect girl for him that isn't Annabeth?" I asked excitedly.  

"Sure" Percy replied.  

"Whatever will get him away from me ASAP" Annebeth grumbled.  

"So it's decided, we will find the perfect girl for Gary!"

Gary POV: 

My friends suck.  I try to tell them how evil Percy is and they don't believe me.  They're all wrapped around Percy's little finger.  There has to be some way I can show them that he's manipulating them. 

 What if I do exactly what I did today, except I videotape it so they can SEE Percy being evil.  No, because he could still convince them that he's innocent and kind.  Which he is NOT. 

Challenge Percy to a competition? Yeah, I'll pick the categories, and he'll have to try to beat me.  The plan is foolproof.  Wait, no it isn't, he'll just cheat.  

I'll go on the internet and dig up some dirt on him.  *insert evil laughing*

This chapter is really bad.  I had no ideas of what to do, but the next chapter will be a lot better than this.  Sorry this is short.  

Disipointed in myself,

KawaiiMango11