Chapter 24

Veronica's POV:

We were sitting at our cafeteria lunch tables when we started talking about college. Percy and Annabeth were next to each other and Ro sat next to Annabeth. Brian and I were across from them.

"Does anyone have any plans for college?" Ro asked randomly.

"Not really," I answered.  

"Percy and I want to go to a college together in California," Annabeth answered.  "You might want to go there too Veronica" she said to me.

"I don't know.  Maybe.  It depends on what other colleges I get into and stuff like that" I responded as I took a bite of my lunch.  

~Time skip to that evening~

While in bed I was thinking, what if Percy  and Annabeth break up before we graduate or even the summer before freshman year of college?  

Maybe it's the small piece of Aphrodite in me, but I couldn't sleep knowing that such a perfect couple might break up.  

I don't know the rules of summoning a goddess, but I decided to think really hard about my mom appearing so I could get some answers.  Maybe I could sleep if I knew what would happen. Even if the outcome was disappointing.  

So, I concentrated and tried to will Aphrodite into being in my bedroom.  

"You can stop now child," Aphrodite said. 

"Oh, um hi." I started.  "I'm your daughter Veronica and I was wondering if you could give me some answers,"

"You mean tell you what becomes of Percy and Annabeth's relationship," she said.  "Well I'll do you one better, I'll show you." She waved her hands and suddenly we were in Camp Halfblood.  

3rd Person POV: 

It was late summer, early fall and everyone was doing their normal halfblood training activities.  Veronica spotted Percy walking in the direction of the cabins with a bouquet of flowers.  

Veronica let out a breath, relieved that everything would be ok.  Her eyes continued to follow Percy, and much to her shock, she saw him go into the Aphrodite cabin instead of the Athena cabin.  

Confused, Veronica ran over to the cabin in time to see one of the Aphrodite girls give him a peck on the cheek.  Veronica was upset and walked over to the docks to think.  She saw Annabeth sitting alone and decided to sit next to her.  

"What's wrong?" She asked Annabeth.  Annabeth didnt respond.  

"You're not really there," the faint voice of Aphrodite reminded Veronica that she was only there in spirit, literally. 

Annabeth started picking at the wood and started muttering to herself.  

"Stupid seaweed brain, hasn't talked to me in a week.  It's his birthday and he ignores me anytime I try to say happy birthday" 

By now, Veronica was confused.  Had they broken up a week ago? If so, how did Percy move on so fast? Had he been cheating on Annabeth with the Aphrodite girl and that's why they broke up? Veronica had so many questions.  

Lost in her own thoughts, Veronica didnt even notice Leo lead Annabeth into the woods.  When Veronica looked over, she realized that Annabeth had left.  She got to her feet and walked around camp looking for Annabeth.  

When she finally found her, she saw a heart made of rose petals with Annabeth standing in the middle of them.  Percy was kneeling down on one knee with a gray pearl ring in his hand.  

"-When we first met, you hated my guts.  Now look at us, we've been dating for 6 years and your the love of my life. We've been through Tartarus and back together, and I know I would be dead without you." Blah blah blah, long winded speech about quests and love and happiness, I'm too lazy to write more than this :) "I thought it would only be right for me to propose on our anniversary.  So, will you marry me?" Percy asked.

"Sure, idrgaf" Annabeth said.  I think I'm funny :) Just Kidding lol she doesn't say that. 

"Of course!" Annabeth exclaimed with excitement.  

Excited, Veronica did a little happy dance in a circle.  Percabeth was getting married! 

"Hey mom, can you explain wtf is happening.  Who was the girl who kissed Percy?" Veronica asked the air around her, hoping her mom was listening.  

"The girl who kissed Percy is Felicity.  She was just helping Percy with his plan for the proposal and the flowers are the ones you see on the ground.  Percy was asking if they were the right ones and Felicity gave him a STRICTLY PLATONIC kiss because she was proud of him."

"Ok, I'm ready to go back home" Veronica said.  

"Just click your heels three times, believe in yourself, and think about where you want to be" Aphrodite said.

What is this? The wizard of Oz?  Veronica thought.  She shrugged and did as she was told. Suddenly, she was in her bed again.  

This chapter was really long, but I was too lazy to post more than one final chapter. I was bored, so I decided to add some jokes in this chapter.  Idk if you appreciate them, but yea.  That's it for this fanfic.  I'm sorry if there were somethings you wanted me to do in this fic that I didn't or if there are plot holes.  I know the story isn't perfect, I won't be offended at all if you leave criticism in the comments.  

HUGE thanks  to  

ThatNerdyShipper 

myboggartisaboggart  

thedude08

ithoughtiwasstraight

kawaiiunicorn402

kikitheradish

indigo_hawk412

Thank you for being here from the beginning as well as being really active supporters.  Also a huge thank you to everyone who read this fanfic at the beginning when I begged you too.  There are so many more people that I absolutely love and I owe you guys a lot. Even if you haven't been here since the beginning, thanks for sticking with me till the end.

Final note, I wrote this story and this final chapter a while ago.  I'm sorry if it's a bit cringey, but I had a lot of fun writing it when I was in middle school.  I'm going into 10th grade now and I can definitely say I've matured to the point where I get a bit embarrassed rereading this.  

Sincerely, 

KawaiiMango11