Chapter 6

Shoutout to @Percabethbestie, @myboggartisaboggart, and @JustWannaEatWaffles for supporting this story. Please go check out their profiles and follow them.

Percy POV:

"Wake up Seaweed Brain." I woke up to a pretty voice waking me up. Most definitely not my mom's (sorry mom).
The voice chuckled. "Do you really think my voice is pretty?" Styx! Did I say that outloud? 

I rolled over to see who woke me up, and I saw Annabeth. Suddenly, I remembered all of last night's events. First, I helped Annabeth move in. Then, we watched Descendants 3. Finally, we are pizza and went to bed. 

"Guess what today is Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked. 

"Saturday, which means I should be able to sleep in" I pouted. Annabeth climbed onto the bed.   

"Well, yes it's Saturday, but it's also, your birthday!"
"Yay," I said sarcastically. "Wait," I bolted up in bed. "It's our anniversary!" I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready. 

"What are you doing?" Anabeth asked.

"I made reservations at a fancy restaurant for dinner!" I hollered from the bathroom. Annabeth walked in the bathroom and chuckled. 

"It's 8am. It's not time for dinner" she pointed out. "Oh, yeah" wow I feel stupid.   

Annabeth continued to laugh at me as she went to go make breakfast.
After we ate the panCAKES (some birthday humor for you) and sausage Annabeth made, we went to the beach to swim.   

After we hung out at the beach for a few hours, we went back home and watched Finding Dory.
When the movie finished, we went to our dinner reservation.

Happy Birthday Percy! And happy anniversary Percabeth! Percy is turning 26 today (not in the fanfic) and percabeth's relashionship is 10 years old. Wow, they need to get married. YOU HEAR THAT UNCLE RICK? THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED!