Chapter 10

Gary POV:

After my friends left (I doubt they are your friends anymore), you would probably think I would be upset.  But no, even though Annabeth didn't believe that Percy cheated on her, a seed of doubt will always be there.  Every once in a while, I'll water that seed with more doubt and evidence.  Until 6he seed will grow into a giant "oh gary, how was I so blinded by Persucky (it pains me to write this) that I didn't see you! You are the right one for me" plant.  

Yes, everything is going to be perfect.  The world will recognize Garabeth as the best ship.   Not Percabeth, not Fitzsimmons, not LadyNoir, GARABETH!!!!

Anabeth POV: 

I just AAARGH! I mean like UGH! Who does he AAH! How dare he accuse Percy of cheating on me! Percy's fatal flaw is literally loyalty.  

"Are you alright Annbeth, you look like you're about to blow a fuse" Percy asked.  

"I'm okay, I'm just really mad that he accused you of cheating on me! I saw you, with my own two eyes say not to her.  I just, I really love you and I know you love me,  so he has no right.  BO RIGHT.  To accuse us of not loving each other" by now I was in tears.  

"It's not that big of a deal, we all know he's lying" Ro piped up.  

"Yeah, and let's go get some food to take our minds off of this" Percy drapped his arms over my shoulders and put his chin on the top of my head.  

Veronica POV:

I watched as Percy calmed Annbeth down with one touch and how she obviously relaxed.  Percy and Annabeth really are perfect for each other.  

"Oh, I can't go to the restaurant.  My mom said to come home as soon as we were done at the the ice rink" Ro said.  

"Oh, ok.  See you tommorow at school Ro"  Brian said.  

"Yeah, bye"

"See you"

"Bye Ro" I said.  She turned around and walked away. 

~TIME SKIP TO RESTURANT~

Gary POV:

To celebrate my achievements, I decided to treat myself to dinner.  When i got there, i was surprised to see Brian, Veronica, Annabeth, and Percy all having fun together.

I decided to watch Percy so I would get dirt on him.  He got up to go to the bathroom and I followed him.  Maybe he doesn't wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom.  When I got to into the bathroom, i saw Percy take a pen out of his pocket and stab an innocent dog.  

Ooh, this is even better than dirty hands.  Animal cruelty! I need to go tell Annabeth.  

Percy POV:

A hellhound attacked me when I went ot use the bathroom.  So I killed it with Riptide.  I went to the bathroom (I'm not going to give you the details) and walked back to the table. When I got back, Gary was standing there with a smug look on his face. 

"What do you want Gary?" I asked annoyed.  Annabeth looked like she was trying not to laugh.  

"Gary is telling us that you stabbed an innocent dog with a pen" she said covering her mouth.  

"Really, that's what you saw? Well, what actually happened is that the dog attacked me and I had to defend my self with the only thing I had, a pen" I said.  

"Gary, please leave.  I don't appreciate you stalking us and then lying about my boyfriend" Annbeth said.  

"Whatever Annabeth, I'll get you some day" Gary walked away.  

"OVER APHRODITE'S DEAD BODY.  WHICH CAN NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE SHE'S IMMORTAL!" Annabeth called after him.  

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  It was  who came up with the idea of a monster attacking Percy on a double date with Annabeth, Brian and Veronica .  All of your ideas are and will always be welcome for this story.  Please please please give me feedback on what I can do better. 

You are all amazing,

KawaiiMango11