Chapter 18

Hey guys, with everything going on in my life, I'm not going to be able to update every week anymore.  I'll still try to update twice every 3 weeks, but I won't be updating as often.   

Annabeth POV:

"What?"  I asked Natalya, not sure I heard her correctly.  "Did you say that you want to be more like ME?"  She nodded.  

"You have a perfect life, you're smart, pretty, have real friends, and a great boyfriend.  It's perfect" 

I laughed.  "You do not know  how hard my life really is.  If anything, you're the one who has it better off than me"

She raised her eyebrows.  "Oh really.  Do you have parents that only care about how popular you are? Do your parents forbid you from getting any grade higher than a C+? Do they tell you that you aren't allowed to be good at math because you have to stay popular? Do your friends only like you because you're rich?"

"Well, my dad and his wife hate me, and I had to run away when I was seven.  I had to watch many of my friends get killed, my biological mother hated Percy and didnt want me to talk to him for years.  Yeah, my friends like me for me, but I've been betrayed by people I thought loved me.  And that's not even half the things I have been through" at this point I was ranting.  

"Wow, I had no idea your life sucked as much as mine" 

~DRIVING HOME FROM SCHOOL~

3rd Person POV:

"I never got to ask you how your chat with Natalya went" Percy stated.  

"It wasn't really a chat.  It was more of us ranting about how much our lives suck, and then bonding over it" Annabeth said.  

"Well, it sounds like you got a lot of your pent up anger out" 

"Yeah, I guess"

"And my wittle Annabeth made a new friend" he said in a baby voice.  Annabeth smacked Percy's arm.

"Focus on the road" 

Meanwhile, a surprise was waiting for Annabeth and Percy back at home.  

HAHAHAHA.  I'm evil.  Some of you wanted Natalya to have a crush on Percy, while others didn't.  I decided to compromise and give Natalya a love interest that isn't Percy.  Also, 3.8K is actually amazing.  

Thx so much,

KawaiiMango11