Chapter 11

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

Kylie's POV

I groaned while I was walking to search the house. Those two idiots blackmailed me. Like I said, Jake and Kris all together? Doesn't sound good to me. Want me to tell you what happened? Okay.

*Flashback*

"~Oh, little sister! Time for the fun to start!~" Jake sung with his off tune voice.

I rubbed my forehead, thinking 'why is he like that? Are we even related?'

"What do you want, Jake?" I asked him with an annoyed face.

"Oh. I- We just want to play hide-and-seek." He said with a playful tone whilst jumping up and down like a kid who just saw Santa Claus.

"Hide-and-seek?" I repeated with amusement. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You know, a game where the players      will have to hide, and there's this other one who will seek them out. Don't you have this thing called 'common sense'? Common sense, little sis, common se-"

"I know that, okay? You don't have to explain it. What I was asking is why do you want to play that game? It's for the kids." I pointed out for him to stop this nonsense.

"Kids? Really? I have no idea." He said sarcastically.

There was a pause. I can see that he's thinking of a way to convince me to play that game.

I'm tired of waiting. He's standing there for 5 minutes, for Pete's sake!

He snap his fingers before I can make a run for it.

"I'm a kid!" He yelled. What?

"What?" I'm a little lost here.

"You said it's a game for kids. So in order to play that, you must be a kid. So, I'm a kid now. I'm such a genius." He said, lifting his chin up like he just won the Oscar Award.

It took him a lot of time just to think of that? Wow! I didn't know it takes a genius to think of that. I'm so proud of you, Jake! Note the sarcasm.

"Okay, I'm outta here." I said, abruptly standing, and planning to run to the door. I couldn't take this anymore!

"Not so fast, Kylie." He yanked me back. When I looked at him, his face showed no humor, at all. Is he serious?

"If I'm a kid, then you're a kid, too. You have to play, Kylie." He grinned ear - to - ear.

Then, an image of a kid appeared in my mind. As in, kid. The term you call a young goat? Yeah, that's what exactly appeared in my mind.

I looked at Jake again, but all I can see was a kid with a beard that's grinning ear - to - ear in front of me.

"I'm definitely not a kid." I argued.

"Livingston, if you don't cooperate right now, I'm sure you'll regret it." A voice threatened across the room.

Standing there was no other than Kris-f*cking-Robertson.

"Me?" Jake and I said in unison.

Kris then made a look that tells you you-know-who-I-mean.

"Well, you can't blame us. We're both Livingston." Jake explained.

"Yeah, yeah." I nodded vigorously. For the first time in a million years, I agreed with my brother. You know that that's an exaggeration, right?

"Anyway, you have to cooperate." Kris continued.