3

Raito in media^^

Juvia Pov

I crouched down bawling my eyes out, not caring whether or not strangers had sympathetic looks on their faces...what am I going to do? 

It's been hours now since I got kicked out of my apartment and I still don't know where to go or what to do. I don't even think I have enough money to stay at a hotel for the night...

"Juvia?!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I looked up to see Raito?!

"Raito? What are you doing around and about at this time of night?" I asked concerned. In a way, Raito was like a younger brother to me he was only 19 and I'm now 25. "You shouldn't be asking me that! Why in Fiore is a young woman such as yourself sitting alone in the middle of town at night?! It's dangerous"

"Aw Raito I appreciate you calling me young, it means so much to me! Lately, I've been feeling so old knowing how much Storm has grown" I said making Raito sweatdrop as usual.

"And I can take care of myself thank you very much" I folded my arms. "Whatever...anyways why did you make Yukino babysit Storm today?" Raito gave me a serious look. "B-because u-uh I think he should spend more time with his godmother" I awkwardly laughed.

Raito raised an eyebrow.

"Juvi You're so bad at lying"

"I know"

"Just tell me what's up, I'm all ears" He sat next to me on the ground. So I told him all about the rent and having nowhere else to go...

"Woah Juvi...do wanna stay at my place-"

"Thanks but no thanks" I quickly declined knowing what his answer was. "Come on Juvia, you have nowhere else to go and I can't make you stay out here in the chilly night alone" Raito muttered. I didn't mind staying at Raito's house...but the only thing that bothered me was his older brother Riku.

You must be wondering what I have against his brother? Well, the thing is Riku is my ex-boyfriend. We were together for 9 months before breaking up due to an arguement...but we'll save that story for another day.

"Juvi you're going home with me one way or another," He said sternly picking up some of my belongings, then holding his hand out for me to reach.

"Come on it's late already, you look tired" I hesitated at first but then took his hand. And we began to walk, on our way to his house...

Arigato Raito♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"After you" Raito beckoned his hand out for me to go inside. I hesitated again.

"I- can't face Riku or your mother after what I've done" I sighed looking down. "Stop being silly Juvi! My mother loves you and she misses you so much. She's been disappointed in Riku ever since you two broke up" He laughed.

It's been a while since I've seen Aiko, (Raito and Riku's mother)...I've missed her takoyaki and cookies.

"Ok I'll go in," I said confidently, taking one deep breath in. I turned the doorknob and walked inside...

"Raito where the hell were you? Mom was worried and I...J-juvia" Riku froze.

*cough* Awkward *cough*

"H-hi Riku nice to see you" I stuttered. "Raito is your brother...JUVIA!!" Aiko screamed running up to me and giving me a big hug. "Sweetie it's been a long time! How are you? Is Storm doing ok?!" She babbled not giving me a chance to answer any of her questions.

"Are you ok? why are you here? Not that I mind you staying here"

"Well let's say I had some trouble with rent" I uncomfortably laughed. "Tsk tsk Juvia, you're a woman and a parent you should be more responsible" Aiko shook her head.

"Yeah I know" I looked down.

"Anyways is Storm alright? I wanna know how my grandson's doing, I wanna see him" I giggled "He's fine, He's staying at his god mother's house at the moment."

"Good at least he's safe, now make yourself at home!" Aiko said taking my coat. "Raito's done enough already, so Riku will be the one to take your stuff and show you to your room" She smiled at me.

"B-but mum!"

"Oh did I stutter?" Aiko said innocently but then gave Riku a glare. "N-no, ma'am!" Riku then suddenly took my things from Raito then showed me to my room.

When I and Raito were alone in my room thing's got kind of awkward...

"S-so how have you been doing Rik?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. "I've been fine, been running a small bakery down the road...how about you?"

"I've been stressed out because of, you know the rent and the upcoming magic games"

"Are you participating in the games?" He asked a bit surprised. Out of the 9 months dating, Riku has never seen me fight in a battle or use my power for a matter of fact. "Yeah! I'm going to show Storm what his mom is able to do on the battlefield!"

"Cool, we already bought tickets for the grand magic games so we'll cheer you on" He smiled.

"Thanks a lot, Rik" I smiled right back at him. I could've sworn I saw a tint of pink on his face. "Yeah yeah whatever" He rolled his eyes then walked out.

I then unpacked all my luggage and sorted out my room before fixing myself a nice hot bath. But all night I wondered how Storm was doing...I hope he's ok...

Hope you liked this chapter♡

Excuse the mistakes