4

Just to let you guys know, Juvia will see Gray and everyone else from Fairy tail at some point. I just want to build up the story from her perspective first, then you guys will eventually see what happens when Juvia meets all her guildmates again!

I hope you're enjoying this story tysm for reading! Love you guys💖

Riku in the media

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up to a nice aroma...Now someone's definitely cooking something. Attracted to the scent, I got up from my bed and tiptoed downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. To my surprise, I saw a plate full of eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc. My stomach suddenly growled aggressively, causing me to realize that I forgot to eat. 

"Hey Juvia," Aiko smugly said as she snuck up from behind me, which made me jump. "O-oh hey Aiko" I replied in relief that it was only her. "You're drooling dear," Aiko giggled whilst inspecting my face. "Oh sorry!" I quickly wiped my now flustered face.

"It's ok sweetie, help yourself" Aiko smiled. "Thank you, Aiko" I bowed, then quickly grabbed myself a plate and made my way to the dining table, where Riku and Raito were sitting at.

"Hey Juvi," Raito smiled. "Hey Rai," I replied walking over to sit next to him, but he blocked me. "This seat's taken Juvi, Mom's gonna sit here...but you can always sit next to Riku," Raito said fixing his glasses and giving me a slight smirk.

"Ok...," I said lowly looking at him suspiciously whilst opening out a chair and sitting next to Rik. As I ate my food it was an awkward silence. No one said a word..."So Juvia" Raito cleared his throat breaking the silence

"have you and my bro-"

"Hello children, how are you liking the meal?" Aiko suddenly appeared. Interrupting Raito before he can say anything else. I sighed in relief, phew...

"I love your cooking Aiko, and the meal was great, "

"Thank you darling"

As soon as Aiko came, things became less awkward and we were all able to hold a decent conversation. After meal Aiko got and took our plates. "It's fine Aiko, I don't mind washing the dishes" I got up and took the plates from her.

"Are you sure sweetie? I can always make one of the boys wash the plates"

"It's alright, you allowed me to stay here so in return I should do some housework as well! " I insisted and made my way to the kitchen.

"Humph! Why can't you boys be like Juvia" She scolded and I smirked on my way to the kitchen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

After doing some chores, I did my daily routine and got ready to go over to Yukino's to collect Storm. "You're going out?" Aiko asked. "Yeah, I'm just going to get Storm and probably do some more training at the guild"

"Oh, in that case, I should bring Riku with you"

"Isn't Raito free? Not to be rude or anything but Raito does work at the guild with me"

"Raito is busy at the moment and I think it's best that Rik goes with you," Aiko said giving me an innocent smile. But I knew she had some tricks up her sleeve, along with Raito.

I just sighed and decided to bring Riku with me, after all, its been a while since Storm has seen him. As Riku and I walked through the busy streets of Fiore, we had a long conversation catching up on things and discussing what we've been up to the past month and year, until we made it to Yukino's house.

I knocked on her door but it took her quite some time to open it, which was odd...Yukino never takes this long to open her front door.

"Hey, Juvia" Yukino yawned finally opened the door. She looked tired...

"Woah...Yukino are you alright?" I asked nervously. "Oh I'm fine, yesterday I trained all day to prepare for the grand magic games and guess what! Last night I had to cancel my date just to babysit your son!!" I laughed at her sarcasm.

"Sorry Yukino there's a lot of things that have been going on lately," I said scratching the back of my head. "Hm?" she raised her eyebrows glaring at Riku.

"Who's he? He's cute" She whispered. I blushed. "He's my ex"

"Juvia you have a lot of explaining to do"

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Juvia you should've told me about the rent sooner! I wouldn't have mind paying half of it or letting you and Storm stay here for a bit" Yukino shook her head.

"We're all here for you, remember that"

"I know that" I looked down.

"Then trust me, if you need a place to stay we're here"

"Yeah thanks, Yukino, everything's fine now I'm staying at Raito and Riku's house now"

"Woah so that's Raito's brother, he's so hot and I see that you guys are together," She smirked. "Shut up Yuki! It's nothing like that" I said feeling my face getting red. At least Riku wasn't able to hear our conversation, he didn't mind waiting outside whilst Yukino and I chatted for a bit.

"Deny it all you want Juvi, but I can tell you still have a thing for him" She smiled folding her arms.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Mommy!!" Storm came rushing in the living room and into my arms. "I missed you! Aunty Yukino is weird she has huge crazy fish!" I felt Storm shiver uncomfortably in my arms.

Yukino simply stuck her tongue out at him.

"If you don't like me that much why don't you go visit aunt Minerva and uncle Rogue then? Hm?"

"No Aunt Minerva's even weirder" Storm cringed. I laughed at him. "Oh well, let's get going Storm," I said grabbing his hand "Yeah, I'm going to take a nap so see ya Juvi" Yukino yawned.

"See ya later Yuki"

I then left the house hand in hand with Storm. "There's someone here to see you Storm," I said which made him look at me in confusion. "Who?"

I pointed at Riku and his eyes widen.

"RIKUUUUU" Storm jumped on him.

"How ya doing Storm" Riku smiled and carried him. "I haven't seen you in ages! Mommy told me you moved houses and I wasn't able to see you again" Storm pouted.

"Hm did she?"

"Yeah" he folded his arms and both Riku and Storm looked over to me. "What?" I looked at them innocently. "I have an idea! Do you wanna visit my bakery Storm?" He had a huge bright smile, I've never seen him so happy in a while...

"Yes please!"

"You have to ask mommy" Riku looked over to me for my consent.

"But we're supposed to go to the guildhall today"

"Noooo mommy going to Riku's bakery is much more fun," Storm said.

"Whatever," I said not bothering to even argue with Storm today.

"You boys better be home by 6," I said sternly whilst looking at Riku.

They nodded said their goodbyes and headed off in the opposite direction as I made my way to the guildhall, to train.

Sorry for a long boring chapter :/ I guarantee you that the next chapter will be about the grand magic games!! Stay tuned :3

Excuse the mistakes💖