6

Lucy Pov

I just facepalmed, Natsu's always making a dramatic entrance. It's now been 7 years since we've been together and he's always been like this even since he was a teen. But I guess that's what I love about him...

"Hey Lucy do you smell that?" Natsu began sniffing the air.

"Of course I don't" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. "I don't have a good sense of smell like you do Natsu"

"That smell...it's very familiar, but I just can't figure out who's parfume it is"

"Let's hurry up! All our friends are leaving and all the other guilds" I said folding my arms, impatiently.

But Natsu just ignored what I said and continued sniffing...

"W-what is something wrong?" I asked quite worried.

"Nah, it's nothing let's go back to Nashi and the others"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mommy!! Daddy!!" Nashi ran up to us.

"Hi honey" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Hey? Why are you all alone in the hallway?" Natsu asked Nashi sternly.

"N-natsu! L-lucy!! s-she's too fast" Happy said running up to us out of breath.

"Happy?"

"I k-know you told me to watch over her b-but s-she escaped, she tied me up and...SHE'S A MONSTER JUST LIKE YOU NATSU!" Happy cried.

Aww happy was so adorable in his human form.

"It's ok buddy" Natsu patted Happy's back and gave him a smile.

"Nashi don't go running off on your own, ok?" I turned to Nashi who was now giggling and giving Happy a creepy glare.

"I won't"

"NATSU SHE'S GOING TO FRY ME!!!" Happy hid behind Natsu. I just laughed.

Nashi is a fire magic user just like her father, She's able to eat fire and touch it easily without getting burnt. But she hasn't really mastered the magic yet so she's still got a lot more training to do, she's only 4.

"Come on guys let's go over to everyone else" I said walking ahead of Natsu and Happy.

Whilst I carried Nashi, I felt her turn around and stare at Happy.

"Boo!"

"KYAHHH NATSU!"

I just shook my head, Nashi she's just like how her father used to be.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey Natsu! Lucy!!" Levy greeted me as I walked over to the rest of the guild.

"Hey Levy," I waved.

"We have to talk!"

"Ok, Nashi go and play with Tetsu and
Revy" I said refferring to Levy's twins.

"Okie" I put her down and then began chatting to Levy about the magic games and the other guild.

"Lucy have you heard the rumours?"

"What rumours?" I asked curiously.

"Apparrently Juvia's joined Sabertooth" I was shocked. J-juvia joining Sabertooth?! Nah that's crazy.

Juvia's been missing for years now and we've not been able to get hold or find any traces of her...it's like she's vanished...

And it surprised me as well because Juvia is always by Gray's side no matter what. After the disappearance of Juvia, Gray's never been the same.