5

For those who didn't know I changed the time, so the grand magic games are 2 months later. There's a time skip so don't worry, hope you're enjoying the story💖

2 months later~~~

A lot has happened within these couple of months and now finally the grand magic games have been announced!

I looked in the mirror and styled my hair, making sure to look my best since this was one of the biggest events of the year. I also fixed my outfit making sure my Sabertooth emblem, (which was tattoed on my arm) visible.

"You look so lovely Juvia. Make sure to knock em out today!" Aiko exclaimed. "Thanks, Aiko" I hugged her. "You, Raito and Riku have done a lot for me, these past months, I don't want to let you guys down! I'll do my best!"

"Aww, Juvia we'll be cheering for you!" Aiko said hugging me back. We then went downstairs and got ready to head out. "You look pretty mommy" Storm stared at me in awe.

"Thank you darling" I ruffled his hair. "Good luck Juvi" Raito carried Storm and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thanks, Raito! I can't wait to show you guys my magic abilities and skills, I've been working so hard these months i just hope Sabertooth will win this year, we're always in second place" I sighed.

"Don't worry Juvia you'll do well." A deep voice said behind me. I turned around to see Riku staring at me. I blushed and he smirked...

"R-Riku"

"Let's leave those to love birds alone shall we?" Aiko winked at me as everyone decided to wait for us outside.

L-love birds?

Storm turned around and stuck his tongue out. Riku and I just laughed.

When it was just us alone, it was slightly awkward. Riku just looked down and i fiddled with my fingers nervously. "D-did you want to talk?" I stuttered. I don't know what was wrong with me these past months, but every time i was close to Riku i always had a weird feeling in my stomach or I'd feel a bit flustered...

"J-juvia after the games...do you want to go out?" Riku asked nervously.

Was Riku confessing???

"W-what?" I answered kind of surprised. "Y-you don't have to accept i-if you don't want to" he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Of course I'll go out with you Riku!" I smiled making him shocked.

"Y-you will?!"

"Of course, why not give it another shot?"

Riku hugged me catching me off guard, and causing me to become flustered. "I love you Juvia" he whispered in my ear making my heart pound. "R-Riku w-we just s-started dating again, d-don't you t-think it's too soon to be saying that" I mumbled

"I know Juvia I just wanted to get those words off my chest" He let go of me and continued to look down. "Don't worry Riku, someday I'll be able to say those words back, but just know that I like you too" I lifted his head up and smiled.

"I like you too" He mumbled and kissed me.

"EWWWW!!! MOMMY AND RIKU ARE KISSING GROSS!!!" I looked up to see Storm making vomit noises and being overdramatic.

"Get out Storm!" I hissed blushing hard from embarrassment. Riku just chuckled.

I loved all my friends and family, including my guildmates. The grand magic games have just begun!

What could possibly go wrong?

Time skip~~

"See ya in the Arena!"