13

Juvia's Pov

"Juvia wear this, you might catch a cold," Yukino said handing me my hoodie. I thanked her as we walked through an alleyway.

I was so happy to finally have Storm back into my arms. I don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to him. Thanks to Yukino, everything was fine and back to normal.

Walking in the alleyway, Storm was resting in my arms whilst we were on our way to Aiko's house.

"Are you guys ok walking alone at night to Aiko's house, it's pretty far" Yukino worried.

"It's fine Yukino, I don't want to cause more trouble, in fact, you've done a lot for me and I owe you my life" Yukino blushed at my sudden praise.

"Y-you don't owe me anything Juvia, I just helped you get Storm and all"

"you're the one who allowed me to stay at the guild when I was only 8 months pregnant along with Sting, You're the one who stayed by my side through labor and you're the one who helped me with every problem I had" I stammered, now breaking down causing Storm to wake up and rub his eyes.

Yukino reached out to me and gave me a hug, Yukino was my best friend and she was always doing the most for me.

"Momma?" Storm said interrupting our little moment. "Yes, Storm?" I replied rocking him in my arms. "Were those your old friends?"

"Yes, darling?" We continued walking. "I like them" He yawned. I do too Storm...I do too.

"HEY! YOU THERE!" jumping from that sudden outburst, I turned around and caught a glimpse of Natsu?! What the hell in Fiore...Yukino suddenly froze as well in shock. "Juvi, run" Yukino whispered, taking out her celestial spirit keys. "W-what?" I stuttered.

"JUST RUN IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO CATCH YOU!"

Natsu's Pov

"Natsu are you sure we're in the right place?" Lucy asked. She was getting on my nerves! For the last 10 minutes, all she's been doing was complaining and saying she wants to sleep. "It's just an alleyway!" Happy yelled. Even though he was my buddy, he was sorta getting on my nerves too.

"I'm so cold" Lucy shivered. "Then I'll heat you up" I winked going near Lucy and she blushed. "None of that now! We have to find the person who holds the scent" Erza demanded.

"R-right"

As we walked through the alleyway, the smell got stronger. Then suddenly, I spotted Yukino? And some unknown person wearing a hoodie. Wait...that could be the person who holds the scent!

"HEY! YOU THERE!" I shouted and pointed at the hooded person. Yukino and that person froze. Yukino suddenly took out her celestial keys, and that hooded person started running.

I quickly ran up to Yukino as she was about to summon her spirits. "Sorry guys, forgive me but I cannot let you pass," Yukino said preventing us from passing. "GET OUTTA MY WAY!" I pushed her and she fell. "Natsu!" Lucy scolded and ran over to Yukino along with Wendy and Carla.

"You didn't have to hurt Yukino that bad" Erza said. "Well she was in the way" I yelled. "Natsu" Gray mumbled surprising me. "Let me catch this hooded person, I may have encountered her before," He said stepping in front of me.

"Wha?"

Gray started running and following the hooded person whilst I just stood there confused.

"HEY! GRAY GET BACK HERE!" I started following him. Leaving pregnant Erza behind.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"GRAY WAIT UP!" I shouted, but I suddenly tripped on a loose step. Oh no

I suddenly fell on top of Gray!

Knowing he was going to fall, he made sure to grab hold of the hooded person as well causing them to fall too. "Natsu! Gray!" Everyone else came running up to us along with Yukino, who looked worried.

"Ow!" The hooded person whined. "Mommy! My head hurts" I heard Storm say. "Now we'll finally get to the bottom of this!" I was about to take off the hood when...

"GET OFF OF HER!" A loud lady came up to us along with 2 men. She then pushed me off of the hooded person. Quickly, the lady helped the hooded person up and started dusting off her clothes.

"Are you lot stupid that is harassment!" She complained whilst the rest of us were confused. Yukino just sighed in relief and laughed. "OH MY PRECIOUS GRANDCHILD!" She lifted Storm in her arms. "Hooligans" she spat as she looked at all of us in disgust.

The hooded lady had her back to us, she suddenly took her hoodie off making all our mouths drop. Juvia?!

"JUVIA!" Everyone called out shocked. I looked over to Gray and he didn't say anything.  He had the exact same expression when we saw Juvia at the grand magic games. "Don't worry about me guys... I'm fine, it's best you all leave. I've gotten on with my life and you all have as well" She said bluntly.

"JUVIA HOW COULD YOU! YOU JUST ABANDONED ALL YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THAT!" I shouted in rage. She turned her back to us and didn't say anything. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! GRAY'S NOT EVEN WHO HE USED TO BE!" I yelled whilst Erza told me to calm down.

But I couldn't, abandoning your friends like that all these years just pissed me off. "We should just go" Lucy held on to me but I just gave in. I didn't want to see Juvia's face any longer. As Juvia and all those people left, Gray just stood by himself not looking at anyone. Before leaving, Yukino walked up to us.

"What do you want?!" I snapped at her, making her look down in guilt. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Juvia's whereabouts all these years, but that's what she requested" She mumbled.

"So what's your deal?" I hissed. "If you guys want to see Juvia, go to the Sabertooth guild tomorrow at 10 am sharp don't be late," Yukino said once more before leaving.

"Yukino" Gray called out. She stopped and turned. "Thank you," He said and she nodded heading on her way.

Sorry if this chapter was rushed, it's been a while since I updated hope you enjoyed it.

-Excuse the mistakes💖