11

"STORM!" I and Yukino called out. It's around midnight now and we still couldn't find him. "Wait for Juvia," Yukino said which caused me to stop walking. "H-he's over there," She said pointing to a boy who looked and wore the same clothes exactly like Storm.

"STOR-"

"Shh Juvi" Yukino whispered covering my mouth and we ran and hid behind a nearby wall. "What's going on Yukino? Storm is right there" I said catching my breath and looking at her confused. "The good news is we found Storm, but that bad news is...t-they're here" She mumbled and pointed to Lucy and everyone else.

"Damn it!" I yelled in frustration as I punched the wall. "Calm down Juvi, I have an idea," She said and I just stared at her.

What is she planning this time?

"We should follow them," She said moving from behind the wall. "Wha?! Are you crazy Yuki? W-what if we get caught" I panicked

How could we possibly pull this off? Not forgetting to mention that Natsu has a great sense of smell.

"No Juvi we have to get Storm and that's when you're wrong...what happens if you get caught?" Suddenly it came to me, I understood what she meant. She'll be the one to retrieve Storm whilst I follow from behind silently.

What a great plan!

And for the rest of that time, Yukino and I continued to follow Lucy and Storm.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It appears they're all staying at a hotel" Yukino whispered as we hid behind a tree. "Let's go" Yukino nodded as we followed them. We walked inside the hotel to see Lucy booking in. As soon as they all left Yukino and I dashed to the secretary. "Hello, may we access the penthouse?" Yukino asked kindly to the staff member.

"No, that's where fairy tail is staying and I can't afford any strangers and fangirls approaching them"

"Humph we're not fangirls," I said folding my arms clearly offended. So what if fairy tail became more famous these last few years?

"Then you leave me no choice," Yukino said taking out her celestial spirit keys. "OPEN GATE OF THE SCALES! I SUMMON THEE...LIBRA!" Yukino yelled as a bolt of light came from her key and a tanned lady holding 2 scales appeared. "Libra I ask you! To knock this guy out and...uh do whatever you want with him! Just buy us some time" Yukino said and we both ran up to the penthouse, leaving the poor man and Libra behind.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yukino's Pov

"This is it Juvi" We now arrived at the penthouse after walking up a lot of stairs. "You go ahead Yuki I'll hide outside," Juvia said giving me a thumbs up. "Alright," I said before knocking on the door. A few moments later, The door opened and Lucy appeared.

"Yukino?"

"Hey, Lucy!" I smiled as she embraced me. "It's been forever Yuki! How are you doing?" She asked cheerfully? "I'm fine thanks"

"What brings you here at this hour? Hey! and how did you know what hotel I was staying at? Are you a stalker or something?" She joked and I chuckled. "Nah it's kind of a different story" She looked at me confused as I just walked past her and made my way inside the hotel room.

"Aunty Yukino!" Storm yelled running up to me. "Storm!" I gave him a hug and lifted him up. Everyone stared at us as if we were crazy. "Aunty?" Lucy asked curiously from behind.

"Yukino?" All the guildmates inside said in unison. "Don't ever run off like that again Storm! Ju- I mean, I've been looking for you everywhere!"

"Ok Yuki, you better tell us all what's going on. Why was this kid all alone? Why does he call you aunty and WHY IN THE WORLD DOES HE RESEMBLE GRAY!"

"U-um don't worry about it!" I awkwardly giggled. "Mommy works at sabertooth with Aunty Yukino and Uncle Sting!" Storm babbled.

OH FIDDLESTICKS!!

There were surprised expressions from some guild members. "Hm...interesting Yukino let's go to your guildhall," Erza said. "Yay!" Storm cheered. "U-uh it's ok I'll just take him home" I mumbled making my way towards the door but Erza stopped me. "Oh, honey I didn't ask you I demanded you," Erza declared whilst giving me a demonic glare, frightening the hell outta me.

"Are you sure you don't want us to go back with you?" Lucy asked. "I-it's ok, let's go home Storm" I grabbed Storm's hand and together we left the penthouse.

Mission accomplished!

Well, you thought wrong Yukino :')

-Excuse the mistakes💖