12

Natsu's Pov

"Guys! I smell it again" I yelled as I sniffed the air. "Not again" Lucy face-palmed. "Smell what?" Happy asked interested. As Gray and everyone else groaned irritatedly. "I'm telling ya guys that scent...it's familiar and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it!"

"Whatever Natsu, just go outside and get some fresh air, I'm gonna go to my bed" Lucy yawned and carried a sleeping Nashi. But I quickly stopped her. "No your not missy," I said sternly as she just looked at me as if I was crazy. "Everyone's coming with me, right this minute! We are going to find out who's a scent that is" I demanded.

"Ever since we've gotten to the magic games, you've been talking about some stupid scent. Just knock it off Natsu" Gray groaned. But I just got in his face making him even more pissed."Listen here stripper! You better fix that damn attitude of yours, I don't care how depressed or angry you've been feeling lately but you need to just forget about her! It's not good for you or the guild" I snapped.

"What did you just call me!" He yelled, now getting closer to my face. "You heard me, ice princess," I said getting closer to him."I dare you to say that again, Dragon brat," He said clenching his fist. "Aw, you mad? Come and try me" I said standing in a fighting stance.

"IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!" Elfman yelled. Gray reached up his hand to punch me but Erza quickly jumped in between us. "That's enough", we both removed our hands before landing any punches on her. "You Gray, including some of the guildmates such as myself will accompany Natsu, to find the person who holds the scent"

"No Erzaaaaa!" Gray whined. But he quickly closed his mouth when she gave him a death glare. "Wendy, Carla, Lucy and Happy you guys are coming along too," Erza said, making them nod. "Erza are you sure about going out? I mean you're pregnant and all" Wendy asked nervously.

"It's fine, I may be in a weak state but I will always hold the title of Titania, don't underestimate the power of a pregnant lady" Erza laughed and Wendy giggled.

"Your right!"

"Ok everyone let's get going," I said and we all left the penthouse and out of the building, off to follow the scent.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for this short chapter, I don't have much time in the week to update.

-Excuse the mistakes💖