8

Juvia's Pov

"You're just in time Juvia!" Lector waved at me. I made it back to my guildmates before anyone from fairy tail could see me. "Shh! It's starting!" Yukino hushed excitedly.

"Hello and welcome back to the grand magic games! Next up is...ELSA FROM SABERTOOTH AND RAVEN FROM ONYX DEMONS!!! GOODLUCK!"

"Aww man! Why do we gotta verse Onyx demons" Lector and all the other guildmates complained. "But I'm trying to figure out who the hell Elsa is, I don't remember someone from our guild called Elsa" Sting said in thought. "Ahem," I said clearing my throat which caused everyone to look at me.

"Juvia? Is that supposed to be you?" Sting looked at me uncomfortably. "U-uh yeah" I replied, playing with my nails. "Out of all names why Els-" Rufus was cut off by Orga punching him in the stomach. Yukino and Minerva just facepalmed, whilst Frosch sang let it go.

"Don't worry about it!" I said putting on my cloak. "I'll do my best! See you guys!"

"Sting She's so weird"

"I know"

"M-my s-stomach"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I made it in the arena, it was so noisy there was applause and cheering. I looked up at my opponent to see the same little girl I saw earlier at the grand magic games entrance.

 I looked up at my opponent to see the same little girl I saw earlier at the grand magic games entrance

Was I seriously going to fight her?!

"H-hey," I said to her trying to light up the mood, but she didn't say a word it was as if she was a robot.

"Hello," She said straightforwardly. I don't know if it was just me but there was something terrifying and creepy about this little girl. "I-i don't want to hurt you s-so I might hold back, b-besides your just a child" I stuttered standing in my fighting stance.

"Well just know, I'm not going to go easy on you"

Suddenly black smoke covered the whole arena. My vision became blurry and I could no longer see the little girl. Whatever happened I still didn't let my guard down...

SMACK!

I yelped as I suddenly felt a tinge of pain on my back. It didn't take me long to realize that I was whipped by the little girl. "Pathetic," She said coldly. And she continued whipping me, causing me to scream. I heard noises from the audience, I could tell they were confused. After all, they couldn't see the fight.

The dark mist was now clearing and I could see the little girl. I needed to fight!

I tried getting up off my feet, I felt weak for some reason...was it the mist?

I was glad my cloak was still covering my face, I now used all of my current strength to cast a spell. Which surprisingly hit the little girl. Damn, I've gotten stronger! And it felt good. I made my way to the little girl and used the rest of my strength to attack her, which also caused a huge amount of damage. When I was about to attack her once more, she kicked me causing me to fall over.

"You may be strong but you're not going to win this fight" She walked over to me, whilst I sat on the ground. Her scratches and bruises suddenly disappeared. "You aren't going to win just give up already," She said bluntly.

I was not going to fail! I got up again now, this time I cast and chanted my strongest spell. ''Here and now, I'll show you my true power. Reveal the wrath of the blessed water rain, great seas, all water in this world give me power. Come out! NEPTUNE HARMONY! ''

She froze, I knew she was uncomfortable. She couldn't escape now...

Water surrounded me and rain began to fall, and the ground became an ocean. Luckily I was able to stand on water but the poor young girl couldn't. The ocean suddenly turned into a cyclone and it destroyed everything in its path...I was done I definitely won this. The crowd cheered and there was applause. I looked over to the little girl's guildmates, they all just smirked. Strange.

"Juvia wins this rou-"

"I-i won't lose!" I turned around to see the girl on her two feet. H-how did she just...?!

"Dark magic! Purple explosion!" She shouted pointing a purple sparkling ball in my direction. I was done for...

BOOM!!!

Everything went black...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A few moments later I got up of the ground. I had a terrible headache and there was black smoke everywhere. I looked up and stared at the little girl. She was breathing heavily now. I can tell she didn't have enough energy.

"RAVEN SCARCROW WINS!!!!"

Screams now came from the audience, I-i lost...I-i can't believe I failed...after I trained so hard...w-what will Storm think?

"HOLD UP IS THAT JUVIA LOCKSER?!!!"

NANI?!

I suddenly looked up to see shocked and confused expressions...

OH NO! I'M IN BIG TROUBLE!!

I quickly got up on my feet and ran towards the exit out of the arena. This was the last thing I wanted to happen!

Lucy's Pov

"HOLD UP IS THAT JUVIA LOCKSER?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes! J-JUVIA HAS BEEN IN SABERTOOTH ALL THIS TIME?!

I looked over to Gray and Natsu. Natsu was surprised and speechless, whereas Gray...He was definitely shocked, but he also looked hurt and angry. He bawled up his fists and tears were going down his face.

"G-Gray" I calmly said whilst watching him cry silently. He quickly wiped his tears and ignored the glares he got from everyone. "Tch" He just said and he began playing with his silver necklace...

Sorry, I'm not good at writing battles and stuff :/

Excuse the mistakes💖