10

Lucy's Pov

"Nashi! Don't run off like that!" I said running up to Nashi. It was late evening now and all sorts of things could happen at night, I didn't want Nashi in danger. When I caught up with her I crouched down to her level to see if she was ok, but she was tense and frozen.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked concerned. "That boy," She said pointing at a boy with dark blue hair who didn't look older than her at her. He was all alone and he was crying...

"Mommy! That kid is weird! I sense it!!" Nashi said looking at him suspiciously. "Don't say such things, Nash!" I decided to walk up to the kid and I bent down and touched his shoulder. "Hey, kid are you ok?" I asked worriedly. But all he did was glare at me with teary eyes.

"S-stranger d-danger" He mumbled continuing to cry. 

"Stupid boy! My mommy is only trying to help you! Bastard!" Nashi screamed in his face and slapped him. "Hey, Nashi! Stop!!" I grabbed her hand and calmed her down. Damn this kid is just like her father. "I-i can't find my mommy" He broke- down crying. Aww, poor kid...

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "It'll be ok sweetie, we'll help you find your mom," I said wiping his tears. "Y-you will," He asked looking at me surprised.

"Humph, crybaby" Nashi looked over at us jealously.

"I will," I said ignoring her.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

"Yay!!" He cheered happily. Just in time, Natsu and the rest of the gang showed up. "Daddy!" Nashi screamed and ran up to him giving him a hug. "Everything alright, kiddo?" He asked ruffling her hair. "No! That dumb boy is stealing mommy from me!" She said clearly upset."Boy?" Natsu asked confused.

"Lucy! You run fast!" Erza complained as she walked up to us. "Sorry Erza, I had to make sure Nashi was ok"

"Ugh!! I hate being pregnant! I couldn't even participate in the grand magic ga- wait who's that kid?" Erza wondered as she pointed at the boy I found. "Just found him, he said he's lost and he can't find his mother-"

"Hey! Why does he look like Gray for some reason?! Creepy!" Natsu said staring at the kid oddly. "Woah! Natsu you're right" I said staring at his facial features. He had Gray's hair, nose, face shape, etc.

"Gray, don't you think this kid looks like you?" Wendy asked "What?" Gray replied sounding less interested in our conversation and in the boy. "He looks like a kid version of you Gray...weird" Natsu squeezed the boy's cheeks.

"Whatever...I don't even like kids, so I could care less" He said rolling his eyes. The kid just looked at Gray intrigued with a spark in his eyes. "I suppose we should head back to the hotel and the rest of the guild, we should just ask master what to do with him until we find his mother"

"Great Idea Erza! Oh, and what's your name kid?" I asked turning to the little boy. "Storm"

"We'll find your mother soon Storm, I promise!"

I then held his hand and all together we walked to the guild.

Sorry for the short chapter!

Excuse the mistakes💖