17{The birth of Storm pt 1}

Juvia pov

Turning on the shower, I hummed to myself as I started to wash my body and my long curly blue hair. Today was the most important day of the year! A day I've been waiting for, for months.

"AHH Gray-sama" I giggled reaching out for the small doll that resembled Gray, which sat on top of the drawer inside of my bathroom.

"I can't wait to spend time with you today" I boasted on, joyfully as I clutched the lifeless doll close to my bare chest.

After I finished my shower, I wrapped my custom made Gray towel around my body and I placed the small figure of Gray, back on top of my drawer proceeding on with my exciting day.

●●●●●●●

"You're in pretty high spirits Juvia," Erza said with folded arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Good morning! Juvia-chan" Wendy greeted as I locked my dorm room. "Erza-san! Wendy!" I waved at them as they walked over to me.

"Did something pleasant happen?" Erza asked curiously. "N-no nothing special" I stuttered as my pale cheeks became warm.

"Well, today Juvia is going out to meet Gray-sama. It will be our 413th day anniversary" I babbled on happily almost forgetting their presence.

"You must be so excited" Erza smiled.

"Juvia is! Juvia is!" I cheered. "I knew something seemed special about you today" Wendy chuckled.

"Are you planning anything special for this occasion?!" Erza asked. "No, as long as Juvia can be near Gray...that's good enough for me" I smiled at the thought of even smelling Gray's scent.

"Well that's not good enough" Erza shook her head in disapproval. "It is your anniversary, after all, perhaps giving Gray a present or something would put him in high spirits?"

I was shocked as soon as I heard Erza say those words. I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON!!!
THIS IS GRAY AND I'S ANNIVERSARY! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

If I gave Gray-sama a present then he'll definitely love me even more! 

Before Erza and Wendy could say anything further, I quickly dashed through the halls thinking of what I should get or do for Gray.

●●●●●●●●

Hours later...

After walking around the whole of magnolia, I was finally able to come up with an idea for a perfect gift!

"It's pretty late though", I sighed to myself slowly setting foot inside the half-empty guildhall. I've been so busy preparing for today that I didn't even realize how fast time flew by. I wonder if Gray-sama is still here...

"C'mon Lucy you know you want to..." I suddenly heard Natsu chuckle across the guild.

What the hell?!

My eyes went wide as I saw the most shocking sight. Natsu was hugging Lucy and whispering romantic words into her ears?!

"Natsu stop! Not in public..." Lucy replied with a nervous tone. I quickly rubbed my eyes to see if this was real, and looking back at them to my surprise Natsu was passed out on the table and Lucy fussing over him as usual.

Am I hallucinating?

Looking away from them with a flustered face, the next thing I witnessed also shocked me.

MY BESTFRIEND GAJEEL WAS KISSING LEVY-CHAN?!!!

"Ah Juvia you're out late," Levy said snapping me out of my thoughts. "If you're looking for the ice bastard he ain't in here, he's outside," Gajeel murmured, knowing what I was going to ask.

"This is bad...Juvia's head is up in the clouds so now Juvia is seeing things" I whispered to myself as I walked away from them.

●●●●●●●●

"GRAY-SAMA!!" I yelled as soon as I caught a glimpse of my beloved.

The raven-haired was slouched on top of a wooden box, holding an empty beer bottle in his hand. The snow fell down steadily and the beautiful moonlight shone across the sky reflecting on my darling, making him even more attractive than he already was.

"Oh...it's just you Juvia" Gray mumbled staring at me for a bit then looking down. "What brings you here at this time of night? shouldn't you be at home or something it's really dangerous these days"

I blushed at his sudden words, I never thought someone such as Gray would care about certain people like me...

He'd usually care a lot for those, he'd known for a long time or those he trusts...

"W-well the truth is" I stuttered holding the wooly scarf from behind. "What?"

"It's our 413th day anniversary and so I thought it'd be nice to give you a present! S-so here you go" I mumbled flustered from my sudden outburst. I took the scarf from behind and showed it to Gray's face.

I was so nervous, I put in all my effort to make it perfect.

But the reaction I was given, wasn't what I had expected...

Gray took the scarf from me and looked at it then he threw it in the pile of snow. "I don't need this Juvia, the cold doesn't bother me" He muttered.

"B-but Gray..." I stuttered on the verge of tears. "And who comes up with a stupid anniversary? We're not even together Juvia" He lightly chuckled whilst walking away. Leaving me by myself as the light snow fell to the ground.

●●●●●●●●●

"W-what did I do? What was Gray's problem? All I ever wanted was to give him a present, not make him angry" I cried whilst punching the ground in rage,until someone tapped my shoulder. Looking up I saw Lyon? Why was he here all of a sudden?

"Juvia...I don't think you should talk to Gray right now" He spoke softly whilst looking down at me sadly.

"What why?! Is it because you don't want us together" I retorted, removing his hand from my shoulder.

"It's not that"

"Then what is it then?!"

"This day...is the anniversary of our Master Ur's death"

I stared at Lyon shocked. I didn't know it was today... I wasn't thinking about Gray-sama's feelings, only mine. How could I treat him like this, now he'll never want to talk to me.

Wiping my tears, I clutched the wooly grey scarf to my chest and I ran away leaving Lyon confused.

Haven't updated in a while here's a chapter for you!

Reminder! These fillers are about how Juvia had Storm

There won't be smut so don't worry ;)

Excuse the mistakes💖