15

Recap

Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy and all the rest of my former guildmates were spotted in the hall. As soon as I arrived all eyes landed on me...

And there, right at the the bar in the centre of the guild stood him...

The guy I've been in love with for a very long time and the father of my son...

Gray fullbuster

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Everthing was silent. It was as if a moment in time instantly stopped. I froze, the expressions on my former guildmates face's were both angry and concerned. This was something I wasn't expecting to happen...How did they know I was going to show up at the guild today?!

I felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking up, I instantly saw Gray staring at me. What filled whos eyes were filled with pure rage and sadness I couldn't help but feel even more guilty.

I tried opening my mouth to break the silence and but nothing came out. I didn't have any right to face him, or anybody else for what I have done, and caused. I made them all worry.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy" The loud pinkette said clenching his fist together and looking at me in disgust.

"Mummy what's going on?" Storm questioned curiously as he pulled my jumper. "W-who i-invited you here" I asked them, whilst looking down and not meeting any of their gazes.

"What do you mea-" Natsu was interrupted. "Who invited you?!" I shouted this time, making everybody flinch.

Suddenly Gray walked straight towards me making me freeze. "We invited ourselves" He said bluntly.

"N-no y-you didn't" I stuttered becoming a flustered mess. It's been ages since i've been this close to Gray.

I missed his strong attractive scent.

I missed holding hands with him on some rare occasions.

I missed fighting right by his side