⚡нangιng oυт⚡

-chapter 1-

Kirishima's POV
I woke up with the sun shining on my face making me wake up easier,I got up and started my normal morning routine by going in the bathroom and fixing my hair and making it spiky,then I left and started changing to head downstairs and eat breakfast.

When I got down I heard my mom in the kitchen so I entered and saw her making breakfast "Morning mom" she turned around and smiled "Morning honey, I'm making breakfast so take a sit while I finish" "mkay" I said while sitting at the table and scrolling through my phone till I got a message from Denki.

Sparkyboi⚡🤪:Hey Bro!

🌹Spikyhair😂🤘🏻:sup dude!

Sparkyboi⚡🤪:u want me 2 wait for u?

🌹Spikyhair😂🤘🏻:sure,let me just get breakfast👌🏼

Sparkyboi⚡🤪:ok , I'm just stepping out of my house, so I'll be there in 15 mins I think 🌝

🌹Spikyhair😂🤘🏻:ok, I'll wait for you bro

And with that my mom put a plate in front if me which had bacon and scrambled eggs,it looked really good.
After I finished eating I heard a knock on my door and I guessed it was Denki so I got up and went to open the Door.

Denki's POV
I finally got to Kiris house and knocked on the door, it wasn't too long before Kiri opened the door "Hey bro" He said looking at me and smiling "Hey!" I went and have him a hug and I felt his arms wrap around me. After that he said bye to his mom and we started walking on the sidewalk in a comfortable silence till we got there and saw Mina,Sero and Kat.
I ran and hugged All of them at once "get off me you Fucking Pikachu!" Kat growled getting off of Denkis embrace.

👌🏼Time skip👌🏼

Kirishima's POV
I sat on my desk waiting for Aizawa to come in class, while waiting I turned and looked over Denki who was scribbling something on his notebook because I saw he was pretty concentrated,with his tongue sticking out a little,he always made me smile even if it wasn't something special,he had his ways. After starting a little longer I snapped back to reality when I heard Aizawa come to the classroom,I sat properly and glanced at Denki who was now paying attention.

Another time skip sorry 😅😂

Third person POV
When class ended and everyone left the bakusquad hung out at lunch,they sat at their table and started chatting for a while. Kirishima and Denki where laughing so hard they could barely breathe, Mina noticed they where pretty close friends since the day they met.

After getting lunch they left and continued with classes.At the end of the day,they hung out at the park and did whatever they came up with and Denki even got his head stuck on the monkeybars till they got him out with his head hurting and a headache.

°•°•°•°♡°•°•°•°

Ok I suck at writing stories but I'm doing my best right now 😂 I dont have a schedule for when I upload so I'm probably gonna upload random times

I hope your liking it so far because this is my first time writing and it probably sucks but still 😂 mkay bye 🖖🏼

Word count:514 without all of the above