✖ι wιѕн ιт waѕ all jυѕт a ѕιмple nιgнтмare✖

❗Writers note❗: hey wasup guys so I'm just gonna say that if the story doesn't make sense sorry xd and I'm adding this character and his name will be 'Hades' he will appear like in three or two chapters counting this one so ye

⚠️warning⚠️: there will be slight NSFW in the story, I'm probably gonna put a warning when it starts tho

You can now start reading and enjoy this "beautiful" chapter ÙwÚ✨

-chapter 10-

•°•°•°•°••°°•°•°°••°•°°•°••°•°•°•°°•°•°•°••°•°

Denki's POV
After I met their 'master' they took me into a room and told me not to try to escape or anything so now I'm in the worst situation of my life and I am scared as hell, after a while I heard the door open and saw this guy walk in with a smirk that made me want to hug Kiri as tight as I could and be with him at that exact moment then the guy started talking "Hi there little guy~" he closed the door behind him and got closer to me and I noticed he had brownish spiky hair and a few piercings: one in his lip,nose,on his eyebrow and ears.

He talked to me like we knew each other and told me his name was Hades but I didn't know how old he was and he kinda flirted with me which made me super uncomfortable and wanted get out of there right away "Hey kitty,would you like to play a game with me?~" he asked me with a smirk on his face "don't call me that and t-thanks but I think I'll pass" I tried not to stutter but failed at one part "aww,are you scared darling?~" he got closer "no i-m not..." if I didnt mention I was actually tied up to a chair again "let me help you with that~" he untied me but the thing is he did it with his mouth...

⚠️NSFW part ⚠️

"There you go" he said and told me to sit on the bed that was right behind us "can I be alone for a while?" I asked the guy "aww,but I haven't started to have fun darling~" he got closer to grabbing my wrists and pinning them down in the bed "I can leave you alone when I'm done here~" this was the worst thing in my life that was happening I just wanted to leave and freaking punch this bitch but I just couldn't move because I was so scared,angry and a lot of other emotions but then something cut my thoughts,I felt something suck on my neck and licking, fuck!is this actually happening? I tried to get of his grip but he was to strong "don't fight it darling~" he grabbed my wrist even harder and his other hand was going to my pants and he unbuttoned them and started rubbing the fabric "n-ngh pls s-stop!" I begged him but he didnt stop but what I hated the most is that I was getting kinda hard because of it "well kitty,over here where I am it's a different story~" he told me and he finished taking my pants of and took my dick out and started stroaking it "moan for me baby~" I bit my lip so no moan could come out,I hated the feeling of someone else doing this to me...

I just want Kiri to be here with me...

"A-ah~" I felt something go inside me and I moaned... the thing I didnt want to do this whole time "mmh~ there we go~" he put a second finger inside me and did a scissoring motion,I bit my lip once again "come on kitty,keep moaning~" I closed my eyes as I felt a third finger go in "call me daddy~" I held back, he smacked my cheeck "call...me...daddy" he told me a little bit more serious "n-ngh n-never" I tried telling him, another slap on the cheek "dont make me hurt you more kitty~" he took his fingers out and he took his pants off and put the tip of his dick on my hole "I dont want you to hold back~" he started getting inside me until his whole dick was in and start moving back and forth "a-ah~" I moaned "pls s-top" I felt tears starting to form in my eyes "I just want my wish to come true kitty~"