✖нadeѕ✖

-chapter 14-

Kirishima's POV
We finished talking with Kat and Aizawa which we ended discussing a plan to get Hades to prison or something worse.I came back to my dorm and saw Kami peacefully sleeping while hugging a pillow so I went and sat next to him taking the pillow and pulling him closer to me while I grabbed the soft blankets and covered both of us until I drifted off to sleep.

Le next morning dwb

Kirishima's POV
I woke up and Kami wasn't there anymore so I guessed he woke up before me and already went to get breakfast. As I walked down stairs I saw Kami,Kat and Momo chatting, Kat and Kami were currently sitting on the counter while Momo washes the dishes "Morning" I said as I approached them and sat down "Morning babe" "Good morning shitty hair" "Good Morning, Bakugou made some pancakes they're in the Pan" (heh ewe *cough cough*) I went and grabbed a plate and served my pancakes and started eating.

When I was done I grabbed my dishes and put them on the sink "Hey babe, want coffee?" I looked over at Kami "yeah, that'll be nice" "ok,you stay here and I'll go for them" I gave him a warm smile while I wrapped my arms around his waist "mmmh,ok" he pecked my nose and I removed my arms and grabbed my wallet "be safe out there Kiri" I heard him say "ok" I answered right after I left the building.I got to the Coffee shop and ordered two coffees and waited patiently until they called me and I was ready to go. As I walked down the sidewalk I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around but there was nothing and decided to keep walking until I heard something approache me from behind,I turned around again and saw him... I saw the same guy that hurt Kami, he was pretty close but that's when I realized he stabbed me on the stomach "hope you had enough time to say bye to your boyfriend~" I coughed and all I saw was him on top of me with a nasty smirk on his face and him walking away till I only was able to see black...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Q~Q°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Word count: 379
Guys I am so freaking sorry for taking so long to post a chapter I just lost a little inspiration and sometimes I forget and ugh I'm just so so so so so soooooooo sorry ,I'll try to publish chapters faster but I cant promise cause I'm one of those people who forget everything in an instant q.q again sorry but I left you here with a Small part (yeah sorry it's super short ;^; ) I hope you dont hate me because I didnt update and this is getting hella long so imma say bye now

Take care my peeps~♡ ÚwÙ