💞cнιllιɴɢ💞

-chapter 8-

In the morning

Kirishima's POV
I woke up slowly while I felt warm arms around me, I turned around and saw Kami sleeping peacefully under me with a little smile in his face, 'I love him so damn much' I thought and I turned to grab my phone and check the time, it was 8:47 a.m so i decided to wake up Kami to start the day since i had some plans for today luckily it was Sunday so we had time to chill so I started shaking Kami a little "Kami wake up~" no response so I decided to attack him with kisses all over his face and that's how he woke up "mmmh, Kiriiii" I stopped and looked at him then gave him a peck on the lips "morning~" "morning babe" he then realized what he said and covered his now blushing face I giggled "it's ok, dont be embarrassed, you look cute when your like this though" he blushed even more but later we both got up and went to cook some breakfast.

After we were done Kami asked me if we could watch some movies so I said yeah,we went to my room and I took out my laptop to start watching movies and we ended up watching the Grinch until I felt that Kami was falling asleep so I woke him up and told him that we were going to the park for a walk.

Time skip -w-

We arrived at the park and we just walked for a while talking about random stuff like memes or vines. "Hey,I cant believe we are actually together" Kami told me so I just smiled "well I'm lucky to have you" kami blushed and looked at me " it's like a dream come true" looking at me with those golden looking eyes of his "yeah,it sure is" I responded. After we walked for a while we finally made it back to the dorms and at the time we were outside and we were walking to get in until I heard someone scream my name and at the minute I turned around I was knocked out.

°•°•°•°•°?•°•°•°•°

Word count: 359
Ok I finally finished another part and I'm sorry it took to long and it's short but I finally got the weekend to write more.

Bye, love u peeps~🧡