💫тнe dιѕgυιѕe💫👀

-chapter 12-

Denki's POV
The next day we went to the mall and bought some new clothes I went with Mina and Sero while Kiri and Kat went the other way because we have different taste of clothing so yeah,we went into the store and started looking around and picking stuff. After a while we met up by the fountain that was at the mall and bought some ice cream and chatted for a while

It was actually really nice

Finally...

Being able to relax for a while

Not having to worry a lot...

I layed my head on Kiris shoulder while I ate my ice cream and we all laughed together telling stupid stuff that happened to us before and stuff.

We got back to the dorms and I went to my dorm with Kiri "hey,what did you get?" I asked him as I sat on my bed and went through the bags I had "nothing to interesting, just some new clothes ya know" I looked at him as he went through his stuff "well, same oh btw I got a pikachu onsie look!" I took the onsie out and showed him "its pretty cute" he smiled at me and sat next to me "can we cuddle?" I giggled "sure" I put my bags down and ended up cuddling with Kiri in my bed "I love you babe" he told me as he played with my hair "I love you too" I snuggled to his chest and drifted off to sleep afterwards.

Mina's POV (didnt see that coming huh (-w-))
Kamis birthday was coming soon so I got him his present when we went to the mall I had planned a party for my boi and it was gonna be the best Sero,Kiri and Kat (yes even him) were helping me plan everything and even some people from class like Ochako,tsuyu,toruu,Midoriya,Todoroki, Jirou,iida and tokoyami I was making sure Kami would love it.

Time skip for le next day owo

I woke up and took a nice shower,changed into my clothes and after I finished I went to Kamis dorm cause we were gonna go shopping again.I knock on the door and wait till someone opens it,after I heard shuffling in the room the door opened to reveal Kiri with a sleepy face,his hair was down and was only on boxers "Mina?" "Sup sharkboi,is Kami here? I wanna go shopping with my baby" "yes,he is here" "great" I went in the room and saw Kami laying there like the lazy ass he is "get up bitch cause I'm taking you with me" I went to his closet and started looking for an outfit "Mina what the hell??" "HURRYYYY" I threw some clothes to his face and walked out "I'm gonna be at the common room" and with that I left.

Third person POV
Kami was done showering and already dressed up so he went to the common room to find Mina there talking to the girls "I'm here" he said and went besides Mina "great,then let's go" she grabbed Kami by the arm and started pulling him and they went to the mall.

After a while of walking they finally got to the mall and went in "Hey can we go in this shop?!" "Sure sure" Mine bounced up and down and walked to the shop and immediately started seeing stuff she likes so she started picking stuff that she wanted to try "Hey,dont go all crazy" "come one you dum dum,go pick some clothes for yourself too!" She looked at Kami and sent him a wink "fine" he sigh and he went to get a cart and looked for stuff He liked to, after a while they met again in the counter and checked all the clothes they picked "that'll be 345 dollars pls" Kami took out his credit card and was about to give it to the lady (ahem yes,they do have their own credit card dont mind me,ol you can keep going owo) when Mina said "I'll pay for it" "wait what?" Kami looked at her with a confused look "here" she gave the lady her credit card and paid for everything Kami got...

"Mina,why did you pay for my stuff?" She looked at him and smiled "aww come on,it was my treat for you,can I not buy stuff for my bff?" Kami looked at her and giggled "Thanks Mina,you're the best" they went to get ice cream later and while Kami was waiting for Mina to finish ordering her ice cream he waited outside when he felt something hold his arm "Never thought I would see you again Kitty~" someone whispered in his ear, he turned around and saw a guy with short blue hair,a gray hood and some ripped jeans "I- do I know you?" Kami asked as he tried backing away "You Dont remember me?~" and that's when it clicked to Kami that it was that guy from before 'Hades' he tried getting his arm off his grasp but he was too strong "don't run away~" he got closer and the only thing Kami could do was ask for help "H-HELP PLS!" He screamed and Hades stopped holding his arm "I'll see you next time~" and that's how he ran away "Are you ok?" A man came up to him and asked him "I- the guy that just ran away..." he couldn't stay there any longer so he looked back and saw Mina coming to him "Hey, I heard screaming are you ok??" He looked at her and hugged her "I wanna go pls" she grabbed his bag and started walking away with him "let's go,I'm sorry I should've been more careful" she looked a little sad "Dont worry,its ok I just have really bad memories of that guy" "still I'm so sorry" "Let's just get back to the dorms and see everything we got" she smiled again and looked down the sidewalk "yeah,let's do that"

Time skip

Kirishima's POV
I was in the common room waiting for Mina and Kami do get here when I heard the elevator door open that's when I knew they where back "Hey babe" I saw Kami come to me and hug me "how was it?" "Mina was so nice she bought me all my stuff" he said with a smile on his face "this freaking bags are heavy" she said while she put them down on the floor and layed herself on the couch "Wanna see all we got?" Kami asked "Sure why not" he got down and grabbed his bag while Mina did the same and they both went getting their stuff out of the bag "That's so much stuff" I said as I looked at all the stuff they got "Bitch imagine me,I'm the one who paid for everything" "damn" after a while Aizawa came in and asked Kami if he was ok why was he asking that? Did something happen?...I asked Aizawa what happened and he explained everything to me "why didn't you tell me?" I asked Kami while looking at him "sowwy,I was gonna tell you but later" he looked down "it's ok" after that Aizawa just told him that he was glad he was ok and that they where gonna need him later to ask some questions,he just agreed and went to me and hugged me again "I'm still scared of him" "Come here" I hugged him tight and told him that everything was going to be ok.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°owo°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Word count:1275

Sorry if I took too long guys but I hope you liked this and it was a longer chapter than last one so yee uwu

Bye~