💛~ѕтay wιтн мe~❤

-chapter 15-

Third person POV
Denki was getting worried since the walk to the cafe wast long and Kiri should be already there but he wasn't so Denki waited a little bit longer but nothing until he got to worried so he decided to go to Aizawa.

"Excuse me, Aizawa-sensei?" Denki walked to his teacher "Hey Kaminari,do you need something?" Aizawa asked as he turned around to face his student "I- well I'm worried for Kiri since he left but he hasn't come back and it's been like 2 or 3 hours now" Aizawa looked at him confused "did you try to call him?" "Yes but he didnt answer his phone" Denki now had a look of worry on his face "it's ok, I'll contact some teachers and look for him so stay calm" Denki nodded and went back to the dorms common room, he sat down for a while getting impatient as the time went by until he got interrupted by someone screaming his name "DENKI!!!" He turner around to see the rest of the Bakusquad running towards him "Hey guys" he said and looked down to the floor "hey...we heard what happened" Mina said while walking closer to Kami and sitting down next to him "its gonna be ok dude,dont worry" Sero said while he placed his hand on kamis shoulder,Denki just smiles and then looked down again until Aizawa came into the room,they all turned to him and he decided to speak "we are going to start a search tomorrow and if by any change we dont find him we already have some teachers searching for possible locations of where he could be so please dont worry to much" "Thank you Aizawa" said Denki and gave a smile that was mostly forced and fake.

Time skip brought by kiris crocs

Denki made it to his dorm and layed down on his bed looking up a the sealing and thinking about Kiri hoping that he will soon be able to see him. Some time later Kami fell asleep but had a nightmare that made him shot up from his sleep with tears on his eyes and trembling, he hugged his knees and layed his head on them while tears kept rolling down pls Kiri...please come back he buried his face and started crying even more until he heard banging on his door, he got up and on the way to the door he cleaned some of the tears with his sleeves until he reached the doorknob and opened it just meet up with Sero with his hand ons his knees panting "T-they found Kiri...he is in the h-hospital" Denki looked at him with a shocked expression and ran to his closet and grabbed a jacket,he put his sleepers on and ran out of the dorm "Oi!!! Calm down Pikachu" "What hospital?" He screamed a little enough for some of his classmates to hear him which they were gathered in the common room "Aizawa told us to stay here and that we cant go yet" Denki had his eyebrows frowned and then asked again with a voice no one had ever heard coming from him "What hospital?" He looked at Kats eyes intensely waiting for an answera this time "I-" Kat paused for a moment and then cursed 'fucking Pikachu' under his breath and then walked next to the elevator to grab a coat "Oi Pikachu, are you coming or what?" He called and Denki smiled and ran towars him "W-wait!" Both of the guys in front of the elevator turned around and saw Uraraka trying to stop them "Aizawa said we needed to stay here and not to go out" she looked over at the with worry filling her "Ochako please, I need to see him" Denki said looking over at Uraraka tears almost forming in his eyes,she looked back at him and looked down probably thinking on what to do. Seconds later Uraraka looked back at them "Fine...go..." both of them smiled and went in the elevator and the door closed and their classmates stayed there.

Kat and Denki started walking over to the hospital which wasn't that far and that was good, they made it to the place and asked the lady at the counter where Kiri was staying and she told them. As they made their way to the room it was actually a comfortable silence they were in until they reached the door and Kat opened it slowly, there layed Kiri on a hospital bed, his expression seemed relaxed. Kami walked over to him, grabbed a chair and sat down next to the bed while he grabbed his hand and caressed the top with his thumb "I'm glad your ok" whispered the male as he looked at his lovers face "I'll be outside for a while" Kat said before leaving the room, Kami gave him a weak smile and after he left he looked back at Kiri and admired his face until he saw Kiris fingers move a little.

He opened his eyes slowly and looked over at his lover "kam?" The other male smiled softly as some tears started rolling down his cheeks "yes its me... I'm glad you're ok"

"And I'm glad you're here" he smiled softly and closed his eyes once again.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°🥺💕•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word count: 895

Happy new year for all of you precious beans!!! I hope 2020 ends up being a fantastic year for all of you uwu oh btw dont worry about Kiri 😂

U n l e s s

Jk but yeah thanks for all the people who have voted and have read my really crappy story x'd I appreciate it! Have a wonderful day,evening or night (whatever you time zone is -w-) remember to watch all of those new anime seasons
that are coming this year! èwé

Bye my loves~💕💕