🌤🌊a day aт тнe вeacн🌊🌤

-chapter 11-

Kirishima's POV
I woke up with the feeling of warmth around my waist and something on my chest I rubbed my eyes and looked down and saw Kami peacefully sleeping and today I had plans well the Bakusquad had plans since we wanted to go to the beach because it's been a hard time for all of us so yeah.I wait a little until Kami wakes up because I didn't want to disturb him and in the meantime I decide to look at my phone and scroll on Instagram until I felt a little shift under me and saw that Kami was waking up "Morning babe" I said while I played with his hair "mmh,morning" "wake up because today we are going to the beach" "really?" I nodded "mkay" after that we got up,showered and headed to the common room to meet with the rest.

We arrived at the beach and Sero immediately threw himself into the water with Mina while kat just put his towel down in the sand and laid himself there keeping an eye on Sero and Mina or they will end up drowning there,I looked a Kami "Hey, aren't you gonna go swin too?" Kami looked at me "uh,yeah...I'll go with them" he seemed a little insecure since he had his arms hugging his stomach and as he started walking to the water he took his shirt slowly and that's when I noticed why he was kinda insecure...

He had scratches and hickies all over his body

He got into the water and Mina started throwing water at him so I decide for sit next to kat and watch over them "hey shitty hair,your boyfriend seemed insecure just now" I sighed "yeah, you probably already noticed why" he grabbed two cans of soda and handed me one "thanks bro" "No problem shitty hair" I laughed a little and we both started drinking from the cans.

Kami got out of the water and ran towards me "Hey, why wont you come with us?" He grabbed me by my wrist and he pulled me to the water while Kat just watched as every single one of us was doing some clumsy ass crap.

Third person POV
It was getting late so they all started grabbing their stuff and heading Back to the dorms,when they got there each one of them went to their own dorms except Kiri and Kami which they went to Kiris dorm. They watched movies and cuddled they even grabbed some snacks until the movie ended and they both fell asleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°(•w•)👌🏼°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°

Word count:435

Sorry it was too shot but dont worry I'll be writing the next chapter soon
.3.

Cya~