💉⚡wнo are yoυ?⚡💉

-chapter 9-

Kirishima's POV
I woke up on my bed with massive headache "what happened?" I mumbled until I remembered the events from last night and I got up really quickly and ran to Denkis Dorm to see if he was there and if he was ok.

I got there and knocked on the door...there was no response so I opened the door slowly and seeing Denki laying in his bed sleeping so I walked in and closed the door behind me,I walked to where Denki was sleeping but I had a weird feeling that something was wrong but i decided to put that aside.

After Denki woke up he told me he didn't remember anything so I said I barely remember anything so I just told him what I remember "hey,have you had breakfast?" He asked me I smiled "nope,i preferred waiting for you" he gave me a soft smile and got up and we went to get breakfast but the thing is that I still felt like something was wrong or different "Hey babe, do you feel I dont know...weird?" I looked over where Denki was and he looked at me with a confused look "well no, are you ok?" He asked me a little concerned "yeah,I'm fine don't worry" I told him while we finished eating and putting the dishes on the sink I started washing them then heard shuffling behind me "sorry,Kiri" I heard Kami say "what?why?" I asked him and I felt a sting (dont know if u write it like that ;--;) in my arm, I looked at my side and saw a type of needle and looked at Kami "I can't believe you actually fell for it~" I was so confuse and then I realized that.....It was Toga...

"It is actually pretty easy tricking you~"
I looked at Toga and tried to punch her or something but she dodged it "sweet sweet dreams prince charming~" then she punched me and I blacked out once again

Denki's POV
I screamed Kiris name but someone knocked him out and then they took me into this ban, I was scared and didnt know what to do "Toga will take care of this later" I heard someone say then after a while I felt the ban stop and they took me in this type of bar,this girl walked to me and inserted this needle thingy on me "mmh~ I suppose that's enough I'll be heading out now~" and she left leaving me with some people I didn't recognize because they had bandanas on and other things to cover their faces until they took it off "why am here?" I asked with my voice cracking a little "we just needed your help for something" Dabi said looking at his direction.

I sat there with my arms and legs wrapped on a chair I hope Kiri comes and saves me...I wonder what they want with me tho? It has passed at least 2 and a half hours until I noticed that Toga came back "i did it~" i just looked at her while she bounced on the floor "good job" Shigaraki said and looked at me "now it's your turn to shine" he said and untied me and he grabbed me by my arm and walked me back to the ban, I was scared to where he was taking me and still confused of what he wanted to do with me.

We got to this building,it was dark inside and I was getting freaked out "We are here,Master" (I think that's what shiga called him) shigaraki said while he had Denkis arm hold "m-master?" I stutter looking at the guy next to me "Yes, we need you for your quirk" he told me "m-my quirk?" They were gonna take my quirk?? Like seriously? Ok now I'm freaking out...

Third person POV
Kiri woke up on the sofa of the common room and jolted up,when he did he saw Mina,Sero,Kat,Uraraka and tsuyu "Hey,are you ok?" Uraraka asked Kiri looking at him with concern in her eyes "I- it wa her she disguised herself as Kami,where is she?" He looked around the room worry flooding over him "Oi shitty hair calm down" Kat yelled at him but not too loud "what happened dude?" Sero asked him so Kiri explained everything that happened to him and Kami,they were all shocked of what happened so Sero told Kat to get Aizawa to start looking for Kami.

While Denki was in this type of abandoned house they entered with the others and he was scared for life then they made it to this room and he hear a raspy and deep type of voice

"Welome,Denki Kaminari~"

•°•°•°•°OwO•°•°•°•

Word count:804
Finally finished this chapter :3 now I gotta get free time to start the next one 00f thanks for being patient and waiting for this uwu btw I did add the dorms now so ye .u.

Bye~