🌹ιѕ ιт wнaт ι тнιnĸ ιт ιѕ?🌹

-chapter 2-

Third person POV
Everyone was already in class just chilling, until Aizawa came in to start the day. While Aizawa was teaching in class, kirishima was looking over where Denki was ,admiring him from the other side...the thing is that Mina noticed how Kirishima was looking over To Denki so she decided to ask him later about the 'situation' .

💫Time skip after clas💫

When they got out of class Mina grabbed Kiri by the arm and said she needed to ask him something...
"Hey,uh why did you drag me over here Mina?" Kiri asked with a confused expression "I need to ask you something" "aaand what is it?" "How do you see Denki?" "What do you mean?" He was so confused at the moment "I mean , do you see him as a friend or something else?" At this point kiri was blushing at the question "I-I see him as a friend..why would you think..t-that?" He was trying not to stutter but he failed ,Mina looked at him and started jumping all exited "OMG I KNEW IT, YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?" she literally screamed in Kiri's face while he was looking at her "I dont even know my feelings for him ok,I just...well sometimes I do think he looks cute? When he's standing in front of the sun and those cute freckles show a little more and....OML MINA,I LIKE HIM"he screamed ,while Mina gasped "OMG"

Time skip

Denki's POV
I was waiting outside school to wait for Kiri ,I was sitting in the staircase looking over the trees and what was on the view until I head the doors open,i looked around and saw Mina jumping and Kiri following behind with a smile."Hey,what took you so long?" I asked looking at both my friends "heh,we needed to talk" said Kiri "Aaaa serious talk" making a literal lenny face "ah, ok let's go then" I got up and started walking with my Dude's.

°•°•°•° :0 •°•°•°

Leave it to momma Mina -w-👌🏼
Sorry it was too short but I didnt have too much inspiration at the time
Word count: 339 without the above