⭐тнe realιzaтιon?⭐

-chapter 5-

Third person POV
Denki layed his head on kirishimas shoulder slowly drifting to sleep while kirishima was watching Netflix he turned around and looked at the peaceful boy ,cute freckles you can barely notice, those lips that seemed so soft and kissable, kirishima turned around and slowly started to fall asleep himself.

⭐The next day⭐

Denki's POV

I woke up feeling warmth besides me, the sun shining over me.I tilted my head to come across a red headed boy,peacefully sleeping, his head laying on the pillow, he looked really cute- wait....Denki FUCKING Kaminari, what are you thinking? His your friend, nothing more than that...right?

While I was lost in my thoughts I didnt notice kirishima was waking up till I heard him say something to me "what time is it?" "huh?" I didn't hear him that well the first time because of all the thoughts I had on mind "Kami, you ok?" Kiri asked looking at me sitting up already "uh..yeah I'm alright, I was just thinking..about stuff..." I said while getting the covers off of Me and blushing at the new nickname"oh alright then,we better be getting ready or we'll be late for class" Kirishima said getting up too. Soon enough Kirishima remembered the events from last nigh when he saw Denki peacefully sleeping on his shoulder while a tint of blush appeared on his cheeks.

❣Time skip brought by my lazy ass❣

Still Denki's POV
We went down the stairs into the kitchen greeted by My mom and handing us breakfast while we settled at the dining table "morning Denki" she said with a sweet voice "morning mom" I said "Morning Kirishima,glad you stayed with us,Denki has been having trouble sleeping" she said while looking at Kiri and then me with a smile on her face but still a little concerned "Morning,thanks for having me here and I didn't know Kami's been having trouble sleeping" turning and looking at me at the last part "Yeah,he told me he's been having trouble sleeping this past week , I ask him why but he never knows the reason" by the time they finished chatting,Me and kiri got up and said our goodbye's to my mom and stepping out of the house.

Kirishima's POV
We were walking down the sidewalk in a comfortable silence till I decided to ask Denki about the 'not being able to sleep' situation "umm..Hey kami, may I ask you why you've been having trouble sleeping?" I asked looking down at Kami which he had his head down until I asked him "I..uh...i actually dont know why...probably just have a lot in my mind" he told me looking up at me then turning his head at the sidewalk probably thinking about some stuff.

I turned around to face the sidewalk and continued walking till we got to school an went to class.

°•°•°•°•°;--;•°•°•°•°•°

Word count:490
I hope you liking this story cause it's my first time writing one and well yee •u•👌🏼