•20•

Author POV7:00pm

Author POV
7:00pm

The lady swiftly swang the apartment door open using her six inch heels. As she did she observed the the poor girl who's wrapped around the chair with a rope, tape on her mouth as her head is placed back unconscious.

"Did you need to wrap her like that?" she said talking to the other person in the room

"Sorry boss", she bowed apologising . She moved her hips left to right as she came closer looking at the girl.

"When is she waking up?"

"About now" Seconds later, Y/N swiftly moved her head trying to observe the situation as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes widened as she looked at herself wrapped around the chair, vunrablilty in her eyes.

"Finally, took you long" she said grabbing Y/N's phone into her hands.

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me!" Y/N fiddling with the ropes, screamed trying to escape.

"Now now, all I want is Kim Taehyung, he has never looked at me, talked to me. As soon as you entered his life he's been talking to you every second of every day, and guess what that's what I want, that's what am getting." Y/N listening to the girl as a tear left her eyes and landed on her right cheek.

"Is that what Taehyung wants? Do you really think that Taehyung would want someone who does this type of things to people?" she hissed in pain.

"I don't care about that, all I care about is that he doesn't see or talk to you anymore", she opened
Y/N's phone and looked at her conversation with Taehyung. Her teeth tightened together as she looked at Y/N

"What are you doing with my phone?" She chuckled

"You and Taehyung will never be in contact again" All it took for her was to type a few sentences to Taehyung and...

Taehyung, I know we have been rather close lately

But I have been very uncomfortable with you and I don't want you to talk or contact me anymore

This is a goodbye

Y/N blocked blackcoffee