Chapter 1

Three months later..

Dean woke up to the sun beaming in through the window. He opened his eyes and got out of bed. Dean walked downstairs to find Becky in nothing but his t-shirt.

"Morning, beautiful." Dean said as he grabbed her waist and greeted her with a kiss her.

"It is a good morning." Becky said as she smiled up at him.

Dean walked over and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"You look good this morning." Becky said as she looked him up and down.

"Mrs. Ambrose, are you checking me out right now?" Dean asked her.

Becky bit her bottom lip and nodded in approval.

"I haven't even had my coffee yet." Dean laughed as Becky walked out of the kitchen, smiling back at him.

"I'll be in the shower if you want me.." Becky said.

Dean took a deep breathe and let out a laugh.

"The hot steamy shower.." Becky teased Dean as she walked up the stairs.

"This girl.." Dean said to himself as he ran out of the kitchen and chased her up the stairs.

"Dean!" Becky yelled playfully as she ran into the bathroom.

He grabbed Becky and gently pinned her against the wall.

"Take off your clothes." He told her.

"Yes, Sir." Becky said as she looked into his eyes with desire.

On the Westside, Bayley woke up and joined everyone for coffee.

"Morning." Damien said.

"Daddy." Bayley said as she greeted with a hug.

"If you were coming to dinner every night like usual then I wouldn't have to stop by like this." Damien told her as her friends watched form the dining table.

"I'm not coming over for dinner." Bayley told him as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"You don't have to speak to him." Damien said.

Bayley looked up at her father with concern.

"I don't even want to look at him." Bayley told.

"Well I am not going to put a bag over his head, darling. I did a lot to get him out of the Northside.. I brought him in and now he is my responsibility. I can't just kick him out." Damien told her.

Bayley took a sip of her coffee, trying to hide her discomfort.

"How's business?" Bayley asked him.

"You never want to talk about business." Damien said.

"Well I would rather talk about that then him." Bayley said.

Damien looked at Bayley and let out a sigh.

"What about Finn? I know I haven't been by here in a few days but the two of you are usually attached at the hip." Damien said.

"He went to his place this morning to drop off his dirty clothes and pack a few bags." Bayley said.

"The two of you have been dating for months and he is here more days than he is at his own apartment.." Damian told her.

"So what?" Bayley asked.

"Are you thinking about asking him to move in?" Damien asked her.