Chapter 5

On the Southside, Finn woke up in his bed to find Zelina straddling him.

"Morning." Zelina greeted him with a kiss on the lips.

"Zelina.." Finn said as he let out a sigh.

She looked down at him in confusion for a moment.

"You're upset.. So let me make you feel better." Zelina told him.

"I don't think this is going to make me feel better." Finn tried to tell her.

"What is so fucking great about this girl anyway? Why can't you just let her go?" Zelina asked.

"Because I love her.. And somehow, I have a feeling you don't have a clue what that's like." Finn said as she pushed her off of him.

Zelina watched Finn as he walked out of his room. She got up in frustration and followed him into the kitchen.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Zelina asked him.

"It means that you would rather fuck guys then have an actual relationship with anyone." Finn said as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Are you calling me a whore?" Zelina asked as she stared at him.

"I mean you said it.." Finn told her.

Suddenly, Finn looked down and saw the anger in her eyes, realizing that he messed up. Zelina grabbed a coffee cup and smiled at him. Finn stood there in confusion for a minute. Before he knew what was happening Zelina threw the coffee cup at him. He ducked down, causing it to hit the hall and shatter into pieces.

"What the fuck, Zelina?" Finn asked.

"I'm not a whore!" She yelled at him.

Finn looked at her in disbelief as she stormed out of his apartment.

In the hall, Zelina ran into an unfamiliar man.

"Shit. I'm sorry." Zelina told him.

He looked her up and down, admiring the way she looked in Finn's grey t-shirt.

"I'm Tomaso.. Ciampa." He introduced himself.

Zelina rolled her eyes and walked away. Tomaso smiled to himself as Zelina walked back to her room. He knocked on the door across from Finn's room.

"Hey, man!" Johnny greeted him with a hug.

"What''s up?" Tomaso asked as he walked into the apartment.

"Not much. Candice just went out to get some coffee." Johnny told him.

Tomaso sat his bags down and looked around at all the boxes on the floor.

"Does she know what's going on?" Tomaso asked.

"No.. And she's not going to find out." Johnny assured him.

Tomaso looked at Johnny with concern for a moment. Suddenly, Candice returned with the coffee.

"Tomaso?" Candice asked in surprise.

"Hey!" Tomaso said as they greeted each other with a hug.

"I thought you weren't going to be able to make it until tomorrow?" She asked.

"I decided to come a day early." Tomaso told her.

"Well that's great! We should all go out for dinner tonight." Candice said.

"Yeah, it'll be just like old times." Johnny added.

"Okay, let's do it." Tomaso said with a smile on his face.