Chapter 12

That night on the Eastside, Alexa arrived at Damien's residence and was escorted in the house. Bayley looked out the window of the guest house with an uneasiness in her stomach.

"When can we leave? I have a date tonight." Sonya said.

"My father wants you guys to stay here for your own protection." Bayley said.

"And what exactly do we need protecting from?" Kenny asked.

Bayley looked around the room at her friends.

"I'm not sure exactly." Bayley said.

Suddenly, Finn walked into the guest house.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Aj asked furiously.

"I honestly don't know.. but trust me, I'm not here voluntarily." Finn said.

Everyone watched him with skepticism as he sat down on the couch. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Ricochet brought Zelina out to the guest house. She looked over at Bayley and flashed a fake smile.

"I am officially in hell." Finn said to himself as Aj stared a hole through him from across the room.

Inside, Damien and his men met with Alexa and the others.

"Sorry man but don't you think you're over reacting a little bit? I mean what harm could your wife honestly do?" Miz asked.

Damien closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he pulled out a folder.

"Take a look." Damien said with reluctance.

Alexa opened the folder to find a photo of a decapitated woman.

"Who is this?" Alexa asked curiously.

"Her name was Teresa.. She was the love of my life." Damien told her.

"And your wife had her beheaded?" Alexa asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Her head was sent to me in a box during dinner one evening. My daughter was sitting right beside me but she didn't know what was going on." Damien said with tears in his eyes.

Seth looked over at Damien with concern as Alexa realized there were a lot more photos. The next few photos were of older men.

"Those are a politicians from across the world. They must have crossed her in some way so she took them out." Damien said.

Alexa looked up at him with an uneasy feeling in her stomach as she saw a photo of twelve people slaughtered in a parking garage.

"Those are jury members from a trial against her in Washington." Damien said.

"I've seen enough." Alexa said as she handed the papers to Miz.

"She's dangerous." Damien said.

"Yeah, I can see that." Alexa said in a panic.

"She claims she came back to town for my daughter but I don't believe her. I have a really bad feeling about this." Damien said.

"Why is this my problem?" Alexa asked.

"Because she might be looking to take your place on the Northside." Damien told her.

Alexa closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Seth was in the corner with tears in his eyes. Everyone looked back in confusion as Seth rushed out of the room.

In the guest house, things were still a little heated as everyone kept their eyes on Finn. Suddenly, Seth barged inside.

"What's going on?" Kenny asked.