Chapter 14

At the hospital, Carmella was sitting in the waiting room in frustration while Alexa's men kept guard of Sasha's room.

"I don't trust her in there." Carmella said as she stood up and began pacing the room.

Naomi and Jimmy looked up at her with concern.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine." Roman told her.

Suddenly, Miz rushed into the hospital.

"Renee?" He asked as he ran up to her.

Everyone watched as he stopped himself from hugging her.

"I-um.. I went to your apartment to check on you but you weren't there.." Miz said uncomfortably.

Renee glanced over at Roman awkwardly.

"Your wife is with Sasha. There was a car accident." Renee told him.

Miz walked away in pursuit of Sasha's room.

"I'll do it." Alexa said suddenly as she sat at Sasha's bedside.

"You'll do what?" Sasha asked in confusion.

Alexa grabbed her hand and looked up at her.

"I'll give it all up for you." Alexa told her.

"Lexi.." Sasha tried to say.

"The Northside.. my marriage, everything.. I'll give it all up." Alexa said seriously.

Sasha's eyes filled with tears as she let out a slight smile.

"You're everything to me." Alexa told her.

Sasha's heart grew warm as Alexa smiled and placed her forehead gently against hers. They both looked into each other's eyes as they shared a moment

"Am interrupting?" Miz asked as he cautiously walked into the room.

Sasha looked down uncomfortably as Alexa brought her attention to Miz.

"Someone knows about that night. Whoever it was.. they did this. I want them killed." Alexa told him.

Sasha glanced at Alexa with concern as Miz thought over what she said.

"I'll find them and kill them." Miz told her.

A silence came over the room when a blast went off in the hospital. Miz looked up at the ceiling as screams could be heard from above.

"What the hell was that?" Sasha asked.

"Stay here." Miz said as he pulled out his gun and ran down the hall.

Johnny ran into the room while Bobby, Roderick, and Kyle all stayed outside the room standing guard.

"What are you doing?" Alexa asked.

"I'm not leaving your side." Johnny told her.

Sasha looked at Johnny in confusion as Alexa smiled at him gratefully.

Roman had hid Renee behind a few chairs in the waiting room while he, Jimmy, Naomi, and Carmella all pulled out their guns to fight. Someone had set off the fire alarm as a group of men walked in. Miz bravely walked down the hall and approached them.

"This fuckin' idiot." Roman mumbled as Renee peaked out from behind the chairs.

Jimmy, Naomi and Carmella looked at Roman for instruction but he motioned for them to stay back. They were clearly out numbered and even Roman wasn't stupid enough to put his life on the line for Miz of all people.