Chapter 10

The next morning, Dean and Becky sat Nora down at the counter and tried to talk to her about her dream.

"I'm sure it was just a dream." Becky told Dean.

"Tell her what you told me last night, Nora." Dean said.

Becky looked over at Nora curiously.

"Um.. Sasha and gun.." Nora began to say as she tried to make a gun with her hands.

Becky and Dean watched her with concern.

"Boom, boom.. then blood.." Nora continued.

Becky stood there for a second and tried to take in what Nora was saying.

"See.. even if it didn't actually happen, she shouldn't be having dreams like that." Dean told him.

"Call Sasha now. Tell her to get her ass over here." Becky said in frustration.

"Yeah. Get ass ova here!" Nora added.

"Not now Nora." Becky said as Dean let out a slight chuckle.

On the Westside, Kota and Kenny were in their room talking.

"Damien Clark?" Kenny asked in confusion.

"You know I'm ex-CIA, right?" Kota asked.

"Yeah.." Kenny said.

"So I have skills that Damien could use. That's why happroached me after that charity event a few months ago." Kota said.

"That's your new job? Working for Damien Clark?" Kenny asked in confusion.

"Look I tried, okay? I tried to get a normal job like you.. Hell, I even applied as a nanny. But that's just not me, Kenny. It never has been." Kota said.

"Do you like working for him?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah. It's perfect." Kota told him.

"Okay then. My fiancé is a gangster." Kenny said.

Kota looked down at him and laughed.

"So you're okay with this?" Kota asked him.

"I love you, Kota. And if working for Damien makes you happy then yes, I'm okay with it." Kenny said as he stood up.

"Good because he invited us to dinner tonight." Kota said suddenly.

"He did?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah but there are a few things you should probably know first.." Kota tried to say.

"Like what?" Kenny asked curiously.

"Well for starters, Seth and Finn are brothers." Kota told him.

"What?" Kenny asked.

"And Finn doesn't know that Seth and Bayley are together and Damien wants it to stay that way." Kota said.

Kenny stared at his fiancé for a second, waiting for him to say he was joking.

"You're serious?" Kenny asked him.

"Yep. So tonight.. just play it cool." Kota said.

"I need a drink." Kenny said as he walked out of the room.

"It's eight in the morning." Kota said as he followed him into the kitchen.

"Good morning, everyone!" Bayley said a she cooked everyone pancakes.

"You seem happy this morning." Sonya said.

"Maybe I am." Bayley said with a smile on her face.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with your date last night, would it?" Kenny asked as he poured himself a drink.