Chapter 8

The next morning, Seth laid behind Bayley, spooning her in bed as she slept peacefully, dreaming of what her first time with Seth would be like.

It was Sunday evening and Bayley had snuck upstairs after dinner. While everyone danced downstairs, Seth walked up to his room hoping to find her.

"Bayley?" He asked as she stood across his room.

"Shut the door." She told him.

Seth cautiously shut the door, not sure what was going on. Suddenly, Bayley walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. She reached her hand back and unzipped her dress. Seth looked down at her as her gown fell to the ground. He couldn't help but admire her white, lace undergarments.

"Bayley-." Seth tried to stop her.

She leaned back in and kissed him slowly. Seth pulled away.

"We can't do this." He told her.

Bayley leaned forward, placing her lips against his ear.

"I want you so bad." She whispered.

Seth closed his eyes, suddenly feeling himself give in to temptation. Bayley looked into his eyes with desperation as she bit her bottom lip. Seth stood there for a second, knowing that this was a bad idea. Bayley grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass. At this point, Seth was done for. He let out a smirk and picked her up aggressively. She wrapped her legs around him as they shared another wet kiss. She let out a small moan as Seth ran his hands up her back, smoothly unhooking her bra. He walked her over and threw her onto the bed. Bayley looked up at him with hunger in her eyes as he took off his shirt at the end of the bed. Seth looked down at Bayley, and licked his lips as he observed her body. She let out a seductive laugh as he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He crawled on top of her as he got onto the bed. They looked into each other's eyes as he bang kissing her neck. Bayley began to breathe heavily as she felt Seth's manhood rubbing against her panties.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked her.

"Yes." Bayley assured him.

Seth laughed and kissed her on the lips again. He grabbed her breasts, gently kissing them on his way down her body. Bayley let out a deep breath as he got closer to her waist. He gently pulled her panties down as he began kissing her thighs.

While Bayley was dreaming of finally losing her v-card, Seth seemed to be dreaming of a completely different experience.

Seth stood at the alter, nervously as he waited for his bride.

"It's okay, man. Once you see her, all the nerves will go away." Dean said from behind him.

Seth looked back at Dean with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you for being here, Ambrose. Having you as my best man really means a lot to me." Seth told him.

"We're brothers man. I'm always here for you." Dean said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Seth turned back around and took a deep breath. Suddenly, Bayley appeared at the end of the aisle with her father. She was wearing a beautiful, white, lace ball gown with sleeves. Her long, black hair was curled down, complementing her look. Seth looked down the aisle and felt a warmth in his heart as she made eye contact with him. Bayley held tightly onto Damien's arm as they began to walk down the aisle. In that moment, Seth saw his entire life flash before his eyes. Seeing Bayley walk down that aisle was like looking into the future. He knew then that everything in his life was leading up to this moment. She was his endgame all along.