Chapter 4 || Fight Back

This chapter finna say sike so hard right now.
-------------------------------------------
I'm walking through the halls of the Avenger tower, trying to find the Winter Soldier's quarters. It was 3am, so most likely they would all be sleeping right now.

The Doctor reminded me that this had to be a quick blow and go. No guns, no other trouble, just kill him and get back. Therefore, the only weapons I had were my knives, one pistol, and my electroshock gloves.

I let the dark shadows of the hallway hide me and I twirl the karambit knife in my hand. I finally spot the soldier's door and scan the area.

It was silent, and only 3 other bedrooms covered the floor with other different rooms. I bring myself to his door and place my hand on the knob. I twist it and slip through the crack of the door and close it back up.

My hand slipped and the door clicked. I quickly glance to the soldier but he just twisted, his back was now facing me. I run my finger on my other hand along the blade of the karambit. I creep my way to the side of the bed where he was closest to the edge and stand above him.

I raise my knife, my shadow presented before him and bring down my hand when he quickly blocked my hand away. I yelp in surprise when he takes my arms and pulls me onto the bed, pinning them above me. He takes his other free metal arm and pushes his forearm against my neck.

Not as rough as his grip on my wrists though.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He says growling.

"Ты моя миссия." I say lowly and kick him off of me and he hits the wall and then the floor. I grab ahold of a knife from one of my pockets and jump to plunge it down his skull but he kicks me back, my body sprawling across the floor.

I quickly clench my knife and start throwing punches as he approached me but he blocked every one. I get a quick cut on his chest and deliver an uppercut, catching him off guard. I push him down with my foot and he groans.

"If you don't try to kill me you'll die." I say. I don't know why I said it. "Так борись." I yell and try to punch him but he moves out of the way and gives me a hook, numbing my face. That doesn't move me from my spot though. I stay straddling him as I try to knock him unconscious.

"Bucky!" I look up to see Steve and I try to pull out my pistol but get a face full of Cap's shield. I'm thrown back and I feel dizzy for a bit. I struggle for my pistol and stand back up to shoot them but more had come, all pointing their weapons at me.

I freeze and didn't know what to do when I hear someone say a name.

"(y/n)?" I watch as a beautiful dark skinned push through the line of Avengers and I frown. "You're still alive."

My brain clicks and I lower my gun. I frown.

"(y/n)? It's me. Valkyrie." She walks closer to me.

My eyes widen. "Valkyrie?" I drop my gun. "They told me they killed everyone."

She smiles, tears brimming. "No! No I'm here!" She walks so close that she brings me closer to her and brings me into her embrace.

I hug her back stiffly and bury my face in her shoulder. I look back to the Avengers who looked slightly confused but cautious. They slowly lowered their guard.

My awed face slowly turns into a smirk as I grab for my knife into a slip on my forearm. I flip Valkyrie over so that she's facing the Avengers and I press my knife tight against her neck. My other arm wrapped right below her head, and right above the blade.

"Let her go!" A large man with blond short hair emerges from the crowd and clenches his hammer tightly. From the pictures Hydra had shown me, he was Thor.