Chapter 5 || Infiltrated

It had been 2 months since my failed mission to kill the Winter Soldier. I barely remember what happened. I just know that I'm reminded that I failed. They shock punish me 5 days every week, only giving me 2 days to rest. If they didn't my brain would be fried.

Hydra had already started their project again, taking more people hostage to grow their not so secret army.

I'm brought in chains to the all too familiar barred room. I've acted out a month ago and they still didn't trust me enough to let me walk with them. Not yet anyway.

The hydra leader had already been in the room by the time I've gotten there. He looked through folders of things I didn't know about.

"Sir! Avengers had been spotted near the Alchemy project." Everyone glances up to the speakers in the ceiling.

The leader narrows his eyes and looks to me then to the doctor.

"She's not ready yet sir. She keeps on acting out." Doc replies.

"Then give her the shock treatment until I'm finished with the problem."

I watch him exit with two soldiers as I feel 5 strap me into the chair. Even years after dealing with it. I never get used to it. It's almost as if it gets worse, year after year. Maybe they are, because when they don't shock me they do experiments on me. Maybe they change the shock extremity to test how my body works.

Once the last strap is in, I count backwards from 3 and soon the pain shocks through my body.

Every muscle in my body tenses as I try to endure the shrilling burning in my blood. My body shakes and I could feel the hot tears wetting my face. Sweat quickly escapes my body, making everything feel worse. I want to move. I want to bang my bead against the metal but the straps didn't help. Any movement I tried would immediately feel like a deep cramp in the area moving.

After some time the switch is flipped off and all you could hear were my harsh breaths with a bit of crying carrying along the sound. I feel someone insert something into my ear and i dont fight against them. Before the switch is flipped again I hear gunshots and commotion near but my ears are blocked off with my deafening scream.

The dreading feeling pains my body, like being buried in lava.

My breath leaves my body as I can't scream anymore and my vision starts faltering. I let out a course sigh as I feel the shock stop, but my body still feeling its effects.

5 seconds pass and I feel 2 pairs of hands frantically unstrapping me from the chair. I force my eyelids to open a bit and I quickly spot the Doctor lying unconscious on the floor.

I feel a large pair of arms pick me up. His distinctive cold metal arm make contact with my burning back. I could barely keep my eyes open but I feel the cold air touch my body, making me shiver. I try to push him off me but his grip on me were stronger. Failing, I rest my head against his chest and I could feel his breathing. The feeling felt like being rocked to sleep after an exhausting exercise.

I had only been wearing a sports bra, so the refreshing relief of the crisp cold quickly made me shivering in the winter soldier's arms. I kept my eyes closed shut unable to open them and drift to a light sleep.

A random feeling shocks your body awake and all of a sudden you're surrounded by dark metal. You watch in horror as you see the Avengers surround you, looking exhausted.

"no." I whisper. I slowly get up from the chair and look for some kind of exit. Any kind of exit. I locate a window and stumble to it and I watched as the Hydra base became slowly covered in tall pine trees. "No!" I try to break the glass with my elbow but I helplessly bruise my arm. "No let me out! They're going to find me! They're going to think I betrayed them!" I ram my tired body into the window and before I could do it again, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my exposed torso.