Chapter 12 || Bond Broken

3rd POV
———————————————-
"Come on Bucky. Talk to me. Please." Steve pleads. It was the next day since (y/n) left with Covard.

Bucky just stays silent as he fills the silent air with punches into the bag. "When are we going for her."

"We're trying to figure it out. But she could kill herself. We need to take this slowly. Tony is making something like an earpiece to help out situation. But it might take a while." Steve explains.

"We don't have a while." Bucky lands a right hook.

"You like her don't you?" He crosses his arms.

Bucky hesitates for a moment before returning. "He's going to make her do things she doesn't want." Bucky punches harder.

"I'm happy you've met her Buck. You deserve to be happy. And I promise we'll go back for her." Cap leaves and once he does Bucky takes a break.

Hopefully they won't be too late.
——————————————
1st POV
——————————————
I sit in the passenger and stare out the window looking like a lost child. We've exited the city and arrived to a suburban place.

We arrive at a nice cottage and he takes me inside where it seemed to be as if someone had already lived in it.

Were this his house? Seems too innocent for a murderer.

Covard pats me down and finds my phone. "Destroy this." He commands and i destroy my phone.

"Margaret! Jeremy! Prepare dinner!" He yells as he sits me down at the dinner table. "Let's have some dinner." He smiles for a moment and then frowns. "You can talk darling."

"So you have slaves to do your dirty work. I bet you've never worked for a single thing in your life." I glare.

"Okay stop talking." He says as he rolls his eyes. "You're not wrong though. My whole life I've been asking for things and I'm sick of it." He folds his hands on the table. "I'm hoping my girlfriend will love and support me in everything I do."

I wanted to spit at him but I kept my mouth shut.
——————————————-
After about 3 months I've lost my will to try to escape. He always sleeps under 12 hours, while I, myself, had my nightmares to keep me up.

Covard has me dressed up in a tight dress and we went clubbing. He booked this back room where a few drunk girls and guys were dancing.

"Dance for me darling." He growls in my ear and immediately I get on him. He seemed bored and took a swig of an alchoholic drink and pushed me off of him. "Let's have some time to ourselves. Drink this for me." He hands me the large bottle. I start chugging it down, getting a bit drowsy but not a lot. Though being under Covard's influence made me sleepier.

"You done?" He asks and a few seconds later I nod. "Okay. Take care of these people for me."

I don't know what happened, but something in me snapped. And I heard snaps too. I look around the room and see dead bodies showering the floor along with booze and shattered glass.

"Great now (y/n)."

I walk out of the door before he could say anything else. I hear a faint calling of my name but I rush to the music and the people. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

I make my way through the entrance and cross the empty street.

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)! Get back here right now!" I hear Covard stumble out of the club and stepping into the road.

I keep looking back at him but I walk forward. I could hear my breathing. I couldn't make out anything he was saying.

Then everything that happened seemed to occur in a blur. I hear the faint sounds of bones cracking and I see blood on the ground. I see Covard's still fragile body and I breathe out. I see close beside him a large bus with its windows cracked. The driver was unconscious.

"Oh my god! Somebody cal 911!" Someone shouts from inside the bar. Soon after crowds filed around Covard, and I couldn't see where he was anymore.

I turn around and start running. I don't know where I was running to. I don't know how much time had passed before I stopped running.

I look where I am and I'm standing in front of the house. I look at it for a few minutes before I walk through the door.

Margaret and Jeremy greet me until they realized Covard isn't there.

"Where is Covard?" Margaret asked frantically. "He needs to be with you!"

"Please. Don't make us die." I blankly stare at them before Jeremy grabs a knife.

'No.' I thought. If his influence was still in effect then that means he would be alive. I grab the knife and knock them both out.

I glance out the windows to see if anyone saw me and I drag their bodies and tie them to something.

I make my way to our room and shuffle around. I change into jeans, a blouse, an overcoat and a scarf. I find his wallet and I stuff it into my coat. I'll need it.

I take the car and it's keys and drive my way back to the city. I find what I needed to find and parked the car with a help of couple of coins. I cross my arms as I look back to the tower.

I watch as people swerve to avoid me on the sidewalk. Should I even dare to go back? By this time they would've tried to go after you right? But you had said you would kill yourself if you did. But they always found a way. Always.

Maybe.

Maybe they just didn't care. Because of your complicated past of being Vikarie, it would be understandable that they wouldn't forgive me. Especially Thor. But I thought things were going so well.

Even if Bucky has the same story as me, he had Steve. Someone to anchor him and have his back.

I beat my anchor to black and blue. I haven't even seen her face since that day. Maybe it's better that way, that way her injured face wouldn't harm me.

I get back into the car and drive away. I keep driving until I get into a bad part of the city and park. There were free parking spots so I took one. I enter the old looking building and immediately get bombarded with smells. Rarely anyone was walking around the streets.

I approach an empty desk and ring the bell. The sound nearly shocked me. A red headed woman comes to me.

"How many?" She asks.

"One."

"How long?"

"A long time."

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Room 23c. The rules are on the door. You break anything you buy it. It's $200 every month you're staying that you don't need a cleaning crew."

I nod and take the keys she hands to me. "Yeah I don't need one."

I head up the stairs. There was an elevator but i didn't trust them in a place like this.

I approach my door and look down the hallways. The floor was thinly carpeted. There were some shaped lights that lightly lit the hallway.

I insert the key and open the door. I examine the place and i plop on the bed.

I can't go back to the tower. If they wanted me they would've gotten me by now. I'm sorry Bucky. I hoped we could spend more time together. I pass out on the rough sheets.

[words: 1272]