OLS|#10

Chapter Title: Announcement + Unknown Number

Your POV
Time has passed by and I'm here at the couch watching Jisoo unnie and her members' V Live. After watching it, I received a message from Uncle Jinyoung.
"Y/N.Tell the other members that I'll be telling you all something. Go to my office now!"
After reading it, I quickly went to them to tell what uncle Jinyoung told and they prepared.

Time Skip

We're here now at the office because of uncle's announcement.
"Okay girls, have you packed your stuffs?", he asked.
"Ne PD-nim!", they answered.
"Good. Now there's one more announcement..", he stopped.
"You'll be taking a vacation there for 1 month.", he finished.
We happily cheered. This is great!
"Sleep early tonight. Manager-nim will go to your dorm tomorrow! Have fun girls!", Uncle said and we nod.
"One more thing, take care of Y/N...she'll be lost when you're going somewhere..", Uncle stated while laughing
"Yah uncle!!" I said glaring at him
"Ne PD-nim!" They all said and laughed.
"Bye!!" We all said then got out.
As we walked out of his office, I quickly opened my phone getting a message from an unknown number.
Unknown: see you at Philippines tomorrow!
After reading the message, I stopped walking and realized that someone is stalking me.
I should take care of this now. I want to be safe...
"Y/N! What's wrong? Why did you stopped?" Dahyun unnie asked worriedly
"U-unnie...I-it's n-nothing.." I replied and she nod.
"If there's a problem, tell it to me or the others..we're all here for you." She said and smiled.
"Ne unnie.." I said

Time Skip

We're here at the dorm preparing for tomorrow, I can't stop thinking about the message I received earlier.
Was that person going to kidnap me or something?
"Y/N, you've been spacing out for about 20 minutes. What's wrong?", Mina unnie asked.
20 minutes is quite too long for spacing out.
"Oh..unnie, it's nothing...", I replied.
"Y/N! It's not nothing. You can tell me the problem..", She said
".....fine unnie...." I stated then sighed
"I received a message from an unknown number saying she/he will see me tomorrow at the Philippines...", I finished.
"Oh. Well then, why don't you stick with me tomorrow and don't go far without me..", She suggested.
"Okay unnie", I said
"No problem!", She replied

This day is so exhausting!!
Better sleep now for tomorrow!

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Annyeong! Please keep voting and commenting. Thank you for reading!