OLS|#41

Chapter Title: I thought...

Your POV
I was at the couch while scrolling on YouTube boredly. My whole body and head still in pain because of what happened earlier.

Flashback
I was hungry and I was busy playing Superstar JYPNation since it updated some brand new songs and as I was walking while playing it and I was wearing earphones, I didn't notice that there was a spilled water on the way I'm walking on. So me being unlucky.....slipped and my head was bumped on the kitchen sink.
And there was a loud thud sound when I bumped my head on the sink and when I fell.
The unnies went towards my direction with worried faces.
And they started scolding me and cured my hurting head and body..
End of Flashback

And yeah. That's the story of me being unlucky today..

"Here's your food.", Nayeon unnie said.
I was trying to get up but then my body started hurting again.
"I-I can't get up..", I stuttered.
"Hmm..Jihyo ah!", Nayeon unnie shouted
"Ne unnie?", Jihyonie asked Nayeon unnie
"Feed this kid. She can't move her body..", She said and smirked while looking at me.
"Okay..wait..", Jihyonie said
"Yah! Why her?", I whispering asked while glaring at her.
"Cuz I know you like her duh. It's too obvious!", She replied and her smirk grew
"You bunny-faced grandma. I'll kill you in your dreams because your lazy ass wanted me to be with her again..", I said and rolled my eyes.
"Be happy. I'm doing this so the both of you can develop big rainbow feelings for each other. Tsk.", She said and I just pouted.
"Okay unnie. I'm here now. What am I gonna do again?", Jihyonie asked with a cheeky smile.
"Feed that kid. I'll just *coughs sarcastically* go at the bathroom..", Nayeon unnie replied and I glared at her one more time.
"Okay then.", Jihyonie said and Nayeon unnie started walking away.
"Say ahhh", Jihyonie commanded me but I just stared at her.

This angel in front of me is gonna be my death..
How come she be like a goddess?
Wahh! I can't freakin' understand myself right now.
Gosh Y/N. Straight who? I only know gay–
"Y/N/N! Earth to Y/N!", Jihyo unnie shouted and I went back to reality.
"Eh? Who's gay–", I then realize what I was saying and she just laughed.
That laugh! Asjfktyihaowj
"Everyone is gay hahaha", she said and laughed and I just smiled stupidly
"O-oh. A-ahaha.., I said
"What were you even thinking? Your thinking deep..", She asked.
"U-uh- cuz I'm thinking about you....Umm. I was just thinking about how lights on a refrigerator turns on and off haha..", I said while laughing sarcastically
"Oh. That's kinda...random.", She said and I just nodded.
"Here..say ahh..", She cooed and I looked at her
"Uh..I-I can feed myself unnie. Y-you can go back to what you're doing earlier. Nayeon unnie was just being a lazy grandma..", I insisted
"Nope. I'm not gonna leave you. As the leader and your unnie, I will do anything for you.", She said
"B-but–"
"Just let me please Y/N...", She said with aegyo
How can someone resist this cute angel in front of me?
"Yah! You're starting to space out again", she said and poked my cheek
"Okay unnie. You win..", I said and she started feeding me.
"Say ahh~", she said while holding the spoon with some soup.
"Ahh.." I opened my mouth and she fed me like a baby.

As she continued feeding me, I was just looking at her the whole time.
I'm such a weird dongsaeng omg..
I got to be honest. Jihyo unnie is attractive. She is unique, kind hearted, respectful, and warm uwu.
What I love mostly about her are her cuddles. so softttttt.
"Y/N ah~ why are you always spacing out?~", unnie softly asked
"I'm fine unnie. Nothing to worry about..", I replied with some light pink tint on my cheeks.
"You sure?", She asked and I nodded
"Okay then...last sip of the soup and you're done.", She said and fed me the last soup.
"And it's done. Oh wait- let me just-", and she get the tissue and started leaning in my face.
Oh GodJihyo! This is the best day of my life! My gay ass is not feeling well. Help me!!
And she dabbed the tissue on the side of my lips.
Suddenly, squeals and shouts are heard coming from the corner of the living room. And those are the other members.
"Oh my gosh! I need to make this as my wallpaper! My ship just sailed as alwayssss!!", Nayeon unnie squealed as she looked at her phone while smiling.
"Send me some pics unnie! I need to print it and decor it at the room!", Tzuyu unnie said and looked at me.
"Yahhhh! Whyyyyy?!", I whined
"You guys almost kissed each other..", they replied and squealed again.
"Hey! Have you been there the whole time?", Jihyonie asked
"Yep.", They said in sync
I was almost gonna get up but I groaned in pain.
My head..ouch.

Suddenly, I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.
It's Nayeon unnie sitting on the floor while looking at her phone.
I then tried to sit but failed.
"Hey hey..don't get up. Your body is still hurting...", She said as she made me lay down again.
"What are you doing here unnie? I thought you're there..", I said while pointing at a corner.
"I was watching you while you were sleeping. And me? Right there? Why?", She said and chuckled.
"Huh? Im so confused.", I said and touched my head.
"You slipped because of the spilled water on the floor earlier. Your head was bumped on the sink me you made a loud thud sound as you fell. Remember now?", She said
"But what about Jihyonie? Where is she?", I asked
"What about Jihyo? She's at the room. Wae? You dreamt about her?", She asked
"Y-yeah...", I said and she just smiled.
"Come on..I'll feed you..", She said and went to the kitchen
"So that was just a dream...", I mumbled.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Hi bonjruuuuu! Thank you for voting. And thank for all the support. Hihihi~