OLS|#17

Chapter Title: The Story of My Life

Nayeon's POV
Y/N is going to treat me. Yey!
Well earlier, she was talking to Red Velvet and I didn't know that she's a cousin of Yeri.
We're walking now and I'm just following where she's going. After a walk of silence, she broke it.
"Nayeon unnie...", She said
"Hmm?", I replied
"Have you ever had your first kiss?", She asked
"Uh- no. Why?", I said to her
"Nothing..", She stated.
Our walk was silent for about 2 minutes until we're at the place she's going.
We're at Starbucks.
"Unnie, what do you want to order?", She asked me
"Uh- whatever you're going to order..", I said and she nod
I was finding a place to sit but I bumped into someone.
"Mina-ya?", I asked.
The person looked at me and I'm right. It's Mina.
"Unnie, what are you doing here?", She asked
"I'm with Y/N. You? What are you doing here?", I said
"I'm with the other members unnie..", She answered.
"Okay. Let's go to them", I said

Your POV
I was going to order, but I saw Jihyo unnie ordering too.
"Jihyo unnie, what are you doing here?", I asked
"Ah- I'm with the other members, we're bored so we went here to eat. By the way, who are you with?", She said.
"Oh- I'm with Nayeon unnie. I'm going to treat her since we're both hungry", I told her.
"Okay. Just go to our sits..", She said and I nod.

"Good afternoon ma'am! What's your order?", The woman asked me while getting her notes.
"I'm going to order two Hot Milk Chocolate and your best selling bread", I said.
"Ah huh. Anything else ma'am?", She asked
"Nothing else..", I replied.
"Hmm..wait ma'am, are you Kim Y/N of TWICE?", She asked with a confused tone.
"Um..yes..", I replied.
"What?! Can I take your autograph please?", She pleaded.
"Uh- yeah sure..", I said then she gave me a piece of paper and a pen.
I signed my signature and gave it back to her.
"Thank you!", She said
"Umm- how did you know I'm Kim Y/N?", I asked
"I've been a fan of TWICE and yeah. You're my current bias. And I'm so happy that I met you in real life..", she said happily.
"Oh- well then umm, Thank you for supporting me and the others..", I replied and flashed my smile.
"I hope you'll have fun being Twice's little sister! I'll continue on supporting you girls!", She stated.
"Thanks", I said and my orders are done and she gave it to me.

I'm finding the place where the unnies are sitting and I saw them.
I went to them and put down the orders.
"Nayeonie, here's your order..", I said while giving her order.
"Thanks for the treat Y/N-nie!", She thanked happily.
"Your welcome unnie!", I replied.
"Yah Y/N ah, tell us about your relatives now.", Jeongyeon unnie said
"Ah sure sure.."
"Well as I said, Kim Jisoo and Kim Taehyung are my siblings. Mark Tuan is my cousin. The others, Kim Yerim/Yeri is my cousin too. Im Yoona from SNSD is my aunt. JYP is my uncle of course. Eunbi and Wonyoung of IZ*ONE are also my cousins. Bang Chan of Stray Kids is my cousin as well. Chou Jisu or called as Lia of Itzy is my cousin too. Well my dad and mom told me that I have a lost sister. I was 6 years old the last time I saw her. The story was my sister was playing at the park. But mom has to answer the call from her phone and she left. Later on, when mom came back, mom didn't saw her on the last spot she's on. So mom found her everywhere and mom didn't saw her anymore..", I said getting a bit teary.
"Aww. How sad. Well Y/N, what do you think does she looked like the last you saw her?", Chaeyoung unnie asked.
"Well uh, she has a white bright skin tone. She's a cat eyed looking and uhm- she has brownish-black eye color. And yeah, that's what I remember.", I said.
When they heard it, they all looked at Dahyun unnie who was busy eating her food.

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Hiiiii~ Please continue on supporting this book. Don't forget to vote and comment.