OLS|#47

Chapter Title: Move on

3rd Person's POV
Both Y/N and Momo were currently playing a multi-player gameplay. And these are what they're doing now...
"Yah Y/N-ah! Stop hiding there! The cops will find us you pabo!", Momo scolded.
"Unnie! They're not gonna see us if we hide there!", Y/N exclaimed.
The two continued on bickering until-
"NOOOO! YAHHHHH! I TOLD YOU TO GO AT THE TREE! NOW WE'RE CAUGHT!", Momo complained.
"UNNIE, ITS NOT MAY FAULT. I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!", Y/N replied.
Both of them complained at each other.

A knock on the door interrupted their bicker.
"HEY! STOP SHOUTING WILL YOU? YOUR VOICES ARE SO LOUD UGHH!", The owner of the voice which was Tzuyu shouted outside the room.
The two bursts out laughing hysterically.

"Unnie, let's end this game and start doing something else..", Y/N said.

Later on...

"Unnie, are you feeling well now?", Y/N asked the older one who was busy eating.
"Yeah.", Momo replied while stuffing some foods into her mouth.
"That's- nice to hear. Umm unnie?", Y/N stated.
"Yes?", Momo turned her direction to Y/N.
"Uh- remember that someone I liked before?", Y/N questioned.
"What about it?", Momo stopped eating.
"Well.....I've moved on from her then found someone new....", Y/N answered.
Momo stared at her for a bit then spoke after.
"Ahh- okay then...WAIT- did you just said Her? So it's a girl? Eh?", The older was now confuse.
Y/N looked down then nodded slowly.
"Why didn't you told me?", Momo cupped Y/N's face.
"I-I'm scared unnie...", Y/N replied. Still not looking at her.
"Scared of what?", Momo kept asking.
"S-scared of b-being r-rejected...", Y/N replied. Her tears are now visible on her eyes.
"Hey...look at me..", Momo told her.
Y/N looked at Momo. They were making a deep and meaningful eye contact.
"Don't be scared on being rejected..It takes time. Many time actually but you'll find out the real answer at the end if you try.", Momo explained.
Y/N's tears streamed down on her face.

"Unnie...I could help others easily at their problems but why do I feel like it's hard for me to help myself?", Y/N cried.
The older one hugged her to comfort the younger somehow.
"Shh..Don't cry. It's not only you who feel those things. Just tell me every problem of yours and we'll solve it together. Just the two of us. Cheer up now..Unnie will make everything alright.", Momo stated.
Y/N calmed a bit then broke their not-so-long-comfortable-hug.
"Now, would you tell me who that someone is?", Momo asked.
"Uh- it's....Jihyo unnie...", Y/N answered.

Momo's POV
Until Y/N calmed down a bit, I had the courage to ask her who that someone was.
"Now, would you tell me who that someone is?", I asked.
"Uh- it's....Jihyo unnie...", she answered. My world crashed after I heard that.
Right. It's Jihyo. Who could've it been when she's always taking care of Y/N.
"Oh...", that's the only word I can say.
"But unnie, I've found someone new. But I'm scared again if I confess...", she said and became sad again.
"Who is it?", I asked.
"I-I....*sigh* unnie, let me ask once again...Will every people get rejected when confessing to the wrong person?", she asked.
"Yeah. Everyone got rejected by the wrong person to like or love.", I replied.
"Unnie, I'll directly confess to this person at the right time then. Though I expect that she'll reject me...", she said sadly but put a fake smile on her face.
"Stop showing me that smile of yours. It's not the real smile I used to see everyday when you're happy..", I scolded.

Dahyun's POV
I was going to ask Y/N on a sisterly date but I can't look for her.
"Jeongyeon unnie, where is Y/N?", I asked Jeongyeon unnie who was busy stacking her Lego.
"Hmm~ she's at our room I guess?", she unsurely answered.
I just went to their room and heard a conversation.
"Unnie, I'll directly confess to this person at the right time then. Though I expect that she'll reject me...", a voice said. I think it's Y/N...
"Stop showing me that smile of yours. It's not the real smile I used to see everyday when you're happy..", another voice said. It's Momo unnie.

What does Y/N mean by directly confess to someone? She loves someone now?

I knocked on the door first then went in.

"Oh- Dahyunie, wae? Is something wrong?", Y/N asked.
"Ani. Nothing's wrong. I just- wanna talk to you...", I told her.
She looked at Momo unnie then looked at me.
"Sure unnie..Uh- I'll be back Jagi-unnie~", Y/N said to Momo unnie.
Jagi-unnie? Hmm-
"Okay. I'll wait Jagiya~", Momo unnie replied.

Me and Y/N walked out of the room.

"Hey, I just heard that you liked someone now?", I said.
She looked directly on my eyes then looked away.
"Yeah unnie..", she answered.
"You're unfair as always. Tell me who it is!", I exclaimed at her.
"Aish unnie-ah, please keep it a secret~", she whined.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever!", I said.
She leaned in and whispered it.
"It's–", a loud voice interrupted us.
"Y/N-AH! SANA UNNIE NEEDS YOU!", Chaeyoung shouted from the living room.

Y/N hurriedly went to the living room while I just followed her.

There we saw Sana-unnie with a spring toy stuck on her hair.

"Hey unnie. Wae? Is anything wrong?", Y/N asked worriedly.
"Uh- c-can you help me get this toy unstuck from my hair?", Sana unnie shyly asked.
"Sure unnie..", Y/N replied.

She helped Sana unnie with her childish problem and it's all done.

"Thanks baby!~", Sana unnie thanked then kissed Y/N's cheek.

And then....

"Y/N! Can I talk to you?", Jihyo unnie asked. Who just basically showed just now.
"Umm- sure unnie. I'll go to you later Sana unnie. I'll be back fast. Promise!", Y/N said as she got dragged by Jihyo unnie.

Is Y/N a three timer? wHaTtttt?!?!

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Annyeong peeps! Thanks for the reads and votes. Please continue supporting OLS until the veeerrrryyyy end. Go vote this chapter if you liked it!