OLS|#36

Chapter Title: Vlog with Kim Y/N pt. 1

Your POV
I was preparing myself because I'll be filming a vlog since I promised to my viewers that I'll be vlogging about Facts about me and Q&A. I was really excited on filming this since it's their request and I hope they'll like this video.
After I'm done getting ready, manager nim and the staffs helped me to film it.
"3...2...1...action!", Manager nim counted
"Hello Onces! This is the one and only Kim Y/N!", I said and the staffs clapped their hands, some of them are shouting.
"So basically in today's video, I'll be answering your questions that are popping out at the comment section. So you guys are all free to ask whatever except really personal questions..", I explained then flashed my smile.
"You guys go comment now! I'll be waiting~", I said and waited for the comments

Maybe 6 seconds of waiting, many comments are already flooding at the comment section.
"How old are you going to have a boyfriend?", I read out loud
"Hmm- I'm not actually being quick on having a boyfriend. I wanted to have a peaceful and fun life before I have one. But thanks for the question!", I said and smiled
"Who among your unnies is the most irresponsible?", I read once again
"Umm- maybe Nayeon unnie or Momo unnie.", I replied and giggled.
"Yah! I'm not irresponsible!", Nayeon unnie said behind the camera.

I forgot that the unnies are here. Pabo-ya!
"But it's true unnie!", I replied while grinning
"Tsk. I am not!", She said and saw her being a granny because of being mad.
"She's so mean guys!", I told to the viewers and I pouted.
"Okay okay. I'm done with that question. Let's move forward for another questions!", I said and scanned the comment section.
"Who's the gayest in all of them?", I read
"To be honest with you guys, it's not just a 'who's' it's because all of us are gay. If you're wondering why, it's because all of us kisses each other, cling to each other and more flirty stuffs..", I explained.
"EH?!", They shouted from behind
"What? I'm just being truthful to the onces. Is there something wrong unnies?", I asked them innocently.
"Not all! I am not gay!", Jihyo unnie replied

I smiled evily after she said that.
"She's lying guys. That God Jihyo told a lie. She said she's not gay..", I said then looked at the camera.
"Yah! I'm not really gayyyyy!!", She shouted
"Wanna hear a story?", I asked the viewers and got many 'Yes' replies.
"Well, Jihyo unnie is gay too. She is always kissing me. Like- Everytime! There's this one time..
(Flashback)
I was done taking a shower that time. Then when I got my clothes on, I went out of the room and she attacked me with kisses. And one time, she almost kissed my lips. It was when we're at the dance practice room. She went in the room and I was standing near the door. She scared me that made me lay on the floor and she was on top of me. Our lips are almost near...
(Flashback Ended)", I explained to them.
I then looked over to her who was like a tomato. She's so red! I wanna tease her!
"Ey guys! Look at Jihyo unnie. She's like a tomato!", I said while I showed her to the camera.
"Ehiieee! She's like a red Thomas!", I teased while going near them.
"Yah! Neomuhae!", She complained.
The other unnies are just laughing at her.
"Kyahhh! Hahaha! Look at my precious jigglypuff~", I said and started pinching her cheeks.
"She's cute right?", I asked the viewers
I looked over to the comment section and saw many replies that they agree.
I then went back to my place earlier. I started reading comments again and I answered many questions with the unnies. Until a comment catch my eye.
"Jihyo is my wife!", I saw the comment say.
"Sorry to the once who said that Jihyo unnie is their wife but- She's mine! Only mine! Don't steal my only jigglypuff looking Thomas wifeu!", I said seriously.
"She's yours maknae?", Nayeon unnie asked while smirking.
"Yes. She's my only property so no one can steal her away from this girl!", I said while pointing at myself
"Awww! That's so cute Y/N!! Look at Jihyo unnie! She's blushing so bad right now!", Chaeyoung unnie said.
I then looked at her who was blushing so bad. Mehehe! I made her heart flutter again!
"Jihyonie! My wifeuuu! I love teasing you~", I said and going near her
"My jigglypuff! Are you sick?~", I asked teasingly and put my hands on her forehead
"You're temperature is normal but why is your face red? You aren't sick..", I said and cupped her face.

I looked at her deeply on her eyes and it was sparkling..
"Are you alright my wifeu?~", I asked and she nodded
"It seems not- I'll kiss you so you'll be better..", I said
I leaned closer on her face and I kissed her on her cheeks. She suddenly opened her eyes and I piched her cheeks.
"Awwieeee! They're so sweet onces! Look at them! Please support them together! Ship Jihyo and Y/N!", Sana unnie said
Oh god. I forgot that I was filming and our staffs and manager is here. Darn It!
"Umm- .s-sorry for m-making you w-wait everyone..", I said at the camera.
"W-well, our Q&A is done already. I'll make the next video which is 'Facts About Me'. Please look forward to it later. This had been the one and only Kim Y/N. With my beautiful unnies! Byeeee!~", I said at the camera and stopped recording.

I looked over at the unnies and the we're looking at me like I'm a food.
"Uh- Mianhe unnie...", I apologized to Jihyo unnie.
"Umm- no need to apologize Y/N. I accept it..", She said
"Sorry if I i ruined your fame being not gay unnie..", I said and looked down
"As I said earlier, you don't need to apologize. And ruin my fame being not gay? Pshh- you're right about what you explained earlier. We're all gay.", she said but she mumbled the last part but I heard it clearly.
It made me laugh out loud.

"Uh unnies- shall we get ready for another video?", I said, changing the topic and they nodded.

To Be Continued

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Annyeong! Please continue on supporting this book. Thanks to those who always votes hihi~